Built in 1902 by timber tycoon John Henry Kirby for his brother James. The house was occupied by his family for 85 years. The mansion is now owned by the Hardin County Arts and Educational Foundation and features furnishings, photos, papers, and artifacts dating back to 1832.
Hours: Sun. and Tues. 1 - 4 p.m.
Address: 210 Main St.
Come visit us in Kountze, Texas