Completed 1899 as home and border store by French merchant-riverboat trader. Converted to hotel operated by family until the 1930s. Designed by Parisian architects; combines European, Creole and Texas border styles with shady verandahs, courtyard, patio. Nine rooms and parlor restored and furnished in turn-of-century decor. Operates as hotel and restaurant; (U.S. 83).
Address: 601 E. Main St.
Come visit us in Rio Grande City, Texas