Upcoming Events in Lebanon Ohio
Lebanon Grand Opry House
- Live Country Music Stage Show Grand ole opry Style. Join Jessie Lyn Fisher & The TNT Band every Saturday night for the best country music this side of Nashville,Tn. Bring the family.
Doors open at 6:30 PM - Show Starts at 7:30 PM till 10pm or so.
CHECK CALENDAR OF EVENTS FOR CLOSINGS & GUEST LINE-UP.
Small Scale Heritage Model Show
- The Small Scale Heritage Model Show, the largest 1/6-scale military action figures show in the Greater Cincinnati area, will take place at the Warren County Historical Society Museum.
Model building hobbyists, and toy and doll collectors will also find much of interest in the scale model display. In addition to the 1/6-scale figures, visitors will examine scaled vehicles and military related items.
|23 - 24||
Lebanon Antiques Show
- This show, which is sponsored by the Warren County Historical Society, will bring 70 antiques dealers from across the country featuring antiques and decorative accessories from three centuries. Friday 10-5 | Satursay 11-4
The Lebanon Antiques Show is considered one of Ohio's best sources for quality antiques. One can examine and purchase formal and country furniture, paintings, pottery, textiles, jewelry and more. The show provides an excellent opportunity for new collectors to learn about their interests. Long-time collectors often find that special piece to add to their collection.
Address: Warren County Fairgrounds, 665 N Broadway St , Lebanon, Ohio
|5 - 6||
Lebanon Quilt & Fabric Arts Show & Sale
- Vendors from six states will offer for sale new and antique quilts, quilting supplies, new and vintage fabrics, and crafts related to quiltmaking and knitting. The antique quilts and vintage textiles add a unique quality to the sale.
**Note: The 2019 show will be held at the BUTLER County Fairgrounds in Hamilton due to a scheduling conflict.**
Hours for the show are 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Friday and Saturday. Proceeds benefit the Warren County Historical Society Museum.
Address: Butler County Fairgrounds, 1715 Fairgrove Ave. Hamilton, OH , Lebanon, Ohio
|6 - 20||
Train Ride with Daniel Tiger at the Lebanon Mason Monroe Railroad
- The LM&M Railroad is proud to partner with our local PBS stations to offer train rides featuring your child's favorite television characters. Three Saturdays, 1:00pm & 3:00pm.
Take a train ride with Daniel Tiger! Bring kids, grandparents, and friends to enjoy this memorable moment, but don’t forget your camera! Daniel Tiger will visit passengers on board the train.
Experience a nostalgic train ride on the Lebanon Mason Monroe Railroad. You will travel through the country side of Warren County in Southwestern, Ohio. During your ride you can listen to our informative passenger conductors describe railroad history and operations.
Concessions will be available while on board the train.
Address: Lebanon Mason Monroe Railroad, 198 S. Broadway , Lebanon, Ohio
|3 - 24||
Easter Bunny Express at the LM&M Railroad
- Hop aboard the LM&M Railroad's Easter Bunny Express! Enjoy a train ride to the Lebanon Sports Complex for a special visit with the Easter Bunny. During the midpoint stop all children will have the opportunity to take part in an Easter egg hunt. Don’t worry, the Easter Bunny and her helpers will make sure every child receives eggs.
This event is quickly becoming a favorite for returning passengers. Additional dates have been added, but be sure to book your tickets early to avoid your preferred departure time selling out. Various weekend schedules.
Can’t find your Easter Baskets? No worries! LM&M will provide each child with a bag to use during the Easter egg hunt! Concessions will be available while on board the train.
Address: LM&M Railroad, 127 S. Mechanic St. , Lebanon, Ohio
Free Lebanon Walking Tour
- John Zimkus, historian of the Warren County Historical Society and author of "Historical Footnotes of Lebanon, Ohio" will guide this 1.5 hour tour, focusing on historic buildings and the interesting businesses that have occupied them over the years.
Address: Gazebo Park , Lebanon, Ohio
Handel's Messiah presented by The Lebanon Symphony Orchestra & Chorus
- The Lebanon Symphony Orchestra with the Lebanon Symphony Chorus has been deemed the MESSIAH performance you do not want to miss. Seating is limited and advance ticket purchase recommended. Performed in its entirety.
Although Handel's Messiah speaks directly to the gospel message of the passion and resurrection celebrated at Easter, this angelic piece has become a holiday tradition at Christmastime. Breaking from LSOC tradition of Messiah in December, we wanted to celebrated the premier performance 277 years later, and based on the birth, passion and resurrection of Christ as originally intended.
Address: Lebanon Presbyterian Church, 120 North East Street , Lebanon, Ohio
Lebanon Country Music Festival
- The Lebanon Country Music Festival is an annual festival held in Lebanon, Ohio to celebrate country music, family fun, and one of a kind vendors. Last year we had 12,000 people come and enjoy this festival and we want you to be a part of it this year as we grow with you! So come on and start Stompin’ in the Street.
Address: Downtown , Lebanon, Ohio
|12 - 13||
Lebanon Garden Tour
- Enjoy walking through five lovely gardens in the Lebanon area. Ask veteran gardeners about their planting secrets. Self-guided tours with maps and directions are included with tickets. Tickets are sold at the Lebanon Train Station the days of the tour. 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Address: Lebanon Train Station, 198 South Broadway , Lebanon, Ohio
Historic Lebanon's Independence Day Parade and Celebration
- Join Lebanon for Independence Day Parade at 4:00 pm in downtown Lebanon. Parade runs south down Lebanon.
Independence Day Celebration continues at Colonial West Park on Broadway Ave across from the Warren County Fairgrounds. The park opens at 6:00pm and the entertainment starts at 7:00pm. Fireworks at 10:00pm!
|12 - 17||
Warren County Fair
- Enjoy the Warren County Fair with its rides, food, games, 4-H activities, livestock show, parade, demolition derby and more! This year we open the Fair with afternoon harness racing on Monday and welcome back two nights of drag racing Monday and Tuesday. NTPA will thrill fans Wednesday evening. Rodeo and Demolition Derby will round out the week.
Address: Warren County Fairgrounds, 665 N. Broadway , Lebanon, Ohio
Annual Lebanon Blues Festival
- Jam on the streets of historic Lebanon at this true hometown festival. Revel in the sounds and styles of seven different bands, chow down on some hearty BBQ, and cool off with a frosty beverage. Channel your inner-dragster with a classic car show flaunting classic automobiles from days past, including hot rods and roadsters.
Address: Downtown Lebanon, Broadway and Main St. , Lebanon, Ohio
|17 - 18||
Civil War Encampment
- See what life was like from 1861 through 1865 around a camp where men prepared to go to war against their brothers. The Ohio Valley Civil War Association will conduct the annual Civil War Encampment from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday and Sunday. Artillery, cavalry, sharpshooters, a medical unit and infantry will be featured.
Tours of Glendower, a Greek Revival mansion, will be available; admission charged.
Address: Glendower Mansion, 105 Cincinnati Avenue , Lebanon, Ohio
Countryside YMCA Car & Bike Show
- Proceeds go to the "Caring for Families" Scholarship Campaign which assists with children in need the opportunity to participate in life saving swimming lessons, character building summer camp & values based childcare.
Register 9:00am to noon. Raffles, 50/50 Drawing, Sponsors Pick & People Choice Trophies. Music, Food & Games!
Address: 1699 Deerfield Road Lebanon, Ohio 45036 , Lebanon, Ohio
|11 - 10||Pumpkin Patch Express at the Lebanon Mason Monroe Railroad - Take a nostalgic train ride through the Warren County countryside. The train will make a stop at a local farm where riders may select a pumpkin, enjoy good food, and many farm activities. Last of September through October.|
|25 - 26||
- Enjoy this celebration of the fall harvest featuring a farmer's market, craft and food vendors, children's entertainment, and live entertainment. It's truly a family-fun event! This year will be the first 2-day festival!
Address: Warren County Fairgrounds, 665 N Broadway St , Lebanon, Ohio
|18 - 19||
Lebanon Antiques Show
- More than 60 dealers from across the country will offer antiques and decorative accessories from three centuries for sale. The Lebanon Antiques Show is considered one of Ohio's best resources for museum-quality antiques. One can examine and purchase formal and country furniture, paintings, pottery, and more.
Address: Bowman Elementary School, 825 Hart Rd. , Lebanon, Ohio
Trunk or Treat
- The community is welcome to enjoy a safe alternative to trick-or-treating by coming to Countryside YMCA's Trunk or Treat. Families are invited to park in our outdoor pool parking lot, then open your trunks and pass out candy as the children go by. For Extra fun, decorate your trunk in a fun way. Afterwards everyone is invited to enjoy a cookout, hayride and snack by the campfire for only $5.00 per family!
Address: Countryside YMCA1699 Deerfield Road, Lebanon 45036 , Lebanon, Ohio
Girls Pajama Party
- Girls ages 7-15 are invited to enjoy a movie, dancing, snacks, games and many un activities at Countryside YMCA on Saturday, November 6 from 7-10pm. Wear your favorite pajams to win a prize, bring your sleeping bag and pill. Invite your friends. The cost is $8 per Y member $10 per non member, the whole community is welcome. Meet in the Family Primetime area.
Address: Countryside YMCA 1699 Deerfield Road, Lebanon , Lebanon, Ohio
Historic Lebanon's Horse Drawn Carriage Parade and Christmas Festival
- The Lebanon Area Chamber of Commerce is gearing up for the Annual Historic Lebanon Christmas Festival and Horse-Drawn Carriage Parade. The festival is always held on the first Saturday in December, 10 am to 9 pm. There will be two horse-drawn carriage parades: a daylight parade at 1 pm and the traditional candlelight parade at 7 pm.
Festivities continue to grow, and are sure to include: gift and food vendors stationed along E. Mulberry Street, storytelling, musical entertainment, free photos with Santa and Mrs. Claus, street characters, the Paso Fino Horse Demonstration, The Warren County Museum will be exhibiting the Mystical Magical Toyland, Glendower Mansion will be hosting Songs of the Season, and the Lebanon Theatre Company will be performing "Sounds of the Season", and Santa's North Pole Express will be running and there will be and extended business hours for our 80-plus antique and specialty stores.
Avoid the Traffic! Use our shuttle from 406 Justice Drive (the new county building) to the parade.
This is a free family event.
|4 - 18||
A Village Christmas
- A Village Christmas celebrates Christmas in Warren County circa 1904. Step back in time with Samantha of American Girl® Dolls. Follow along each weekend with Samantha as she gets ready for Christmas. Festivities include special holiday activities, a full program of Christmas music, as well as food and drink of the season - all reminiscent of an old-fashioned Christmas in a southern Ohio village. During these special weekends, WCHS will also host Kids Shop for Christmas with a 20-percent discount in our museum store.
A Village Christmas takes place the first three weekends in December.
Address: Warren County History Center’s Harmon Hall, 105 S. Broadway , Lebanon, Ohio
|5 - 12||North Pole Express at the Lebanon Mason Monroe Railroad - All aboard with Santa and Mrs. Claus for some Christmas fun on this old-fashioned train ride through the scenic Warren County countryside!|