Lyman Lake was Arizona\\\'s first recreational state park. Encompassing a shoreline of 1500 acres, there are no boat restrictions on Lyman Lake. Lyman Lake State Park features campsites and full RV hook-ups at sheltered ramadas in the park.
In addition to fishing and other water sports, Lyman Lake State Park offers guided petroglyph tours each Saturday and Sunday from Memorial Day to Labor Day. A modest fee is charged for the tour, $1.00 at this time. The tour takes approximately one and a half hours and special tours can be scheduled. Ancient Indian ruins are in the process of being unearthed promising even more appeal to the park.
Admission: Park Permit Required
Address: 11 miles S of St. Johns on US 191
- Two day-use/picnic areas, log cabins and yurts, shade ramadas, tables, grills
- 61 camping units with 38 hookup sites and 23 non-hookup sites, dump station
- Beach with camping
- Paved boat ramps, trails, horse shoe pits, volleyball court, restrooms, showers
- Camper supply and boat rental store
- Group camping area and group-use ramadas
Come visit us in , Arizona