The Randolph Jail is a nineteenth century jail located on the grounds of the Riley County Historical Museum. It was relocated here from the old town of Randolph in northern Riley County when the old t... Randolph Jail
Listed on the National Register of Historic Places the dominating limestone Courthouse was completed in 1906, built by Topeka contractor, J.B. Betts, and local contractor, Clarence Johnson. The citizens pledged $1,000 for the tower clock.
Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, the Carnegie Library was built in 1904 with the help of a $10,000 grant from Andrew Carnegie.
The building is located just to the west of the Courthouse and now houses the county attorney's office.
Harry P. Wareham moved with his family from Flush, Kansas in 1868, when he was two years old and when he was nine and his brother, William, was eleven, their father died. Mrs. Wareham, Sarah, established the Wareham Millinery Company, which she ran for many years.