Located in the historic district of Toledo's Old West End on Collingwood Boulevard, for years known as "Avenue of Churches". This magnificient 10,000-sq-ft mansion was designed by Edward O. Fallis in 1887. Terra cotta ridge caps, corked brick, feathered slate and a gargoyle on the roof grace it. The Mansion holds an award for its historical value and quality of preservation and is listed on the National Historic Register. On site workmen spent nearly 2 years fashioning this spectacular estate. Enter through large leaded glass doors to the Italian marble entryway opening to an ornately carved grand hallway. The towering ceilings are Quarter Sawn Red Oak and are reminiscent of a European castle. The Grand Dining Room amazes visitors with its Honduran mahogany carved ceiling an paneling. The intricate stained glass windows depicting an outdoor garden scene highlight the 12 ft buffet. The home is now owned and operated as a bed & breakfast and special events center by the innkeepers and volunteer members of the Old West End Association. The Old West End Association is a non-profit, 501C3 organization and all monies generated are used to operate and restore the home.
Come visit us in Toledo, Ohio