Upcoming Events in Marysville Ohio
|23 - 24||
Flea Market and Craft show
- Friday, 3 P.M. to 8:00 P.M
Saturday, 9:00 A.M to 6:00 P.M
Address: Union County Fairgrounds , Marysville, Ohio
|24||Union County Agricultural Society Car, Truck & Bike Show - Awards, Door Prizes, DJ, 50/50. 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Awards at 4:00 PM.|
SPRING FLING Multi-Vendor Open House
- Come and celebrate Spring! Join me and several other area vendors as we showcase products from Longaberger, Pampered Chef, Silpada, Gigi Hill, Park Lane, Tastefully Simple, Avon and MaryKay. There will be product demonstrations, cash-n-carry, and sales! Mother’s Day is just around the corner, and we’re ready to help you find something perfect for YOU - and all the mom’s in your life! Door prizes, refreshments, cash-n-carry, and loads of FUN! Public is welcome, so invite all your friends to come along! Plenty of parking and just a short drive from Bellefontaine, Dublin, Delaware, Plain City, and more! It will be worth the trip!!!
SPRING FLING Multi-Vendor Open House
Saturday, May 4, 2013 @ 11am-5pm
21100 Shirk Rd, Marysville OH
Address: 21100 Shirk Rd, Marysville, OH , Marysville, Ohio
|28||Uptown Friday Night - Join us for an evening on the Courthouse Lawn. Wine & Jazz Fest. Bring your lawn chair and enjoy some old fashion fun.|
|8 - 11||
Welcome Home Party
- The downtown streets of Marysville are closed off for motorcycle vendors, food and regional bands. New this year: Bike Rides Thursday through Saturday. Friday includes live entertainment and motorcycle light parade. Saturday Night includes live music by the Menus and Reagonomics.
Address: Downtown Marysville
|11 - 17||Union County Fair - Union County Fair with fair concessions, parade, live entertainment, animals, live stock sale, tractor pulls, lawn mower racing, 4-H shows, and lots more|
|30||Friday Nights Uptown - Enjoy the evening on the Courthouse Lawn listening or dancing to area entertainers. Other activities on tap include the Founders Day & Car Show, dancers, food and beverages. 6:00 PM - 10:00 PM.|
|31||Farmer's Market Produce Festival - Farmer's Market Produce Festival is a festival promoting five a day healthy eating. Costume Characters, live strolling entertainment, fresh produce from local farmers, Chef's demonstrating how to make recipes, vegetable and fruit carving, activities for children and much more. 8:00 AM - 01:00 PM|
|5 - 7||
All Ohio Balloon Fest
- Join us for a weekend of great family entertainment! Bring a lawn chair and enjoy the launching of the Darth Vader balloon from Belgium along with 30 other shaped and hot-air balloons
The annual event features food and merchandise vendors, concerts, children's activities, helicopter, airplane and balloon rides, and sky jumping demonstrations. Daily highlights include balloon flights and balloon glows. Kidz City will feature Radio Disney Live and Saturday and concerts throughout the festival. 2:00 PM - 10:00 PM each day.
Address: Union County Airport , Marysville, Ohio
|28||FestiFair Arts & Crafts - Uptown Marysville comes alive when the streets are blocked off this day for over 80 artists and craft makers to display their wares for sale. In addition, there are concessions, games and live entertainment. 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM.|
|10 - 12||Covered Bridge Festival - Enjoy tours of four historic covered bridges, historic steel truss bridge and two new covered bridges. Tours can be self-guided or reservations can be made on one of the tour buses. Activities such as art displays, skits, live music, activities for the kids and homemade food will be along the tour route for all to enjoy.|
Christian Academy Annual Carshow
- Annual car, truck, and bike show. This year we will have a contest for the best chilly, all are welcome. We will have many awards, 4" best of show award, people's choice award, sheriff's award, best bike, best truck, best import, and many more. We will have plenty of food, fun, and fellowship. We also have venders spots available. Just contact promoter. Registration from 9am-12:30pm, $10 for registration. We will have 50/50's and many door prizes; also lots of things for the whole family.
Address: 1003 N.Maple St. , Marysville, Ohio
- Trick-or-treat and children’s activities in Uptown Marysville! 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM.
|11||Uptown Pumpkin Dash 5k - This will be the Inaugural Thanksgiving Day event in Marysville, Ohio. The Uptown Pumpkin Dash 5k will be held on Thursday in the Uptwon District of Marysville. All participants will receive a technical t-shirt and the first 300 finishers will receive a pumpkin pie courtesy of Community Markets.|
|15||Uptown Christmas Walk - Celebrate the Season with Live Entertainment, bands, carolers, horse carriage rides, Santa Claus, Treats, Retail Store Promotions. 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM|