Upcoming Events in Mason Ohio
Art in the Garden Tour in Mason
- Enjoy this tour of Mason's most outstanding homes and gardens with select artists displaying their work. You can purchase your tickets beginning at 9:30am the morning of the event at the Mason Public Library where you will receive a map detailing all the great locations.
Address: Mason Public Library
Mason Heritage Festival
- The festival features a large parade at 10:00 AM, approximately 200 Arts, Craft and Food Booths, an Extreme Zone for kids of all ages, plus national and regional entertainment all day long. Always the last Saturday.
Ph: 513-339-1390 (Always call and confirm events)
|20 - 22||
AVP CROCS Tour Tournament of Champions
- The AVP Cincinnati Open is a professional beach volleyball tournament held over Labor Day weekend, featuring over 150 of the top professional beach volleyball athletes competing for the Crocs Cup on National Television. It's all about sun, sand, and fun!
Address: Lindner Family Tennis Center,5460 Courseview Drive , Mason, Ohio
Mason Arts Festival
- The Mason Arts Festival is a fun-filled day of arts events, held in Mason, Ohio. Over 100 local and regional artisans are featured, including the work of painters, sculptures, woodworker, to name a few. This fine arts and crafts Festival is free to the public with plenty of free parking.
Artists are featured in outside booths and also inside the Mason Municipal Center. Local performing artists are featured throughout the day, great food and children's arts activities.
Address: 6000 Mason-Montgomery Rd , Mason, Ohio
Run Jump -N- Play Holiday Bazaar
- Come shop while your kids play!
Over 15 vendors will have an item to raffle, proceeds to benefit Toys for Tots.
Our arena's are well staffed with attendants but you can always bring dad along to make it a family event!
Don't miss this great opportunity to have fun while shopping!
|12 - 26||
Holiday Fest at The Beach
- The Beach Waterpark transforms into a winter wonderland. Join us Friday after Thanksgiving through the second weekend in January for a special holiday treat for the entire family! Whether enjoying the 7,500 square foot ice skating rink, toboggan slide, carriage ride, petting corral, or the many delicious goodies, there is something for everyone. Your visit will fill your loved ones with the holiday spirit as you stroll along gazing upon the millions of twinkling lights or enjoying a cup of hot chocolate in the warm Bavarian Mall. Share the spirit of the season with those you love at Holiday Fest!
Address: The Beach Waterpark, Waterpark Dr. , Mason, Ohio
Christmas in Mason
- The town is decorated for the holidays and features a visit from Santa, an entertainment stage, food, crafts, and much more! 6-9 pm.
Address: Downtown Mason , Mason, Ohio