Mooresville, North Carolina
Upcoming Events in Mooresville North Carolina
Race City Festival
- The Race City Festival is "A Celebration of Lake Norman Area Arts & Culture" and is held outdoors along Main and Broad Streets in Downtown Mooresville, NC . 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
The Mooresville-South Iredell Chamber of Commerce hosts the annual event for the community. In addition to our local merchants, the outdoor street fair will feature the arts & culture of our community, local businesses, live music & other entertainment, an International food court, beer garden (new this year) plus a children’s area with rides and activities. There is no admission charge.
The Race City Festival is a true celebration of our diversified community and brings more than 10,000 show go-ers every year. Rain or Shine. Please spread the word – we don’t want anyone to miss out on this spectacular community event. Make a day of it, bring the family, friends and neighbors!! There is something for all ages and plenty of eats and things to see, do and enjoy the sounds and tastes of a true festival atmosphere.
Victory Lap Cruise-In and Car Show
- GoPro Motorplex will put on the cruise control for the first of five monthly Victory Lap Cruise-In series events. These Cruise-Ins are a fan-favorite, boasting 250+ vehicles per event - come to cruise or just peruse! 6 p.m. - 9 p.m. Rain or shine.
Bring your favorite car, truck or motorcycle to GoPro Motorplex's Victory Lap Cruise-In, featuring delicious food vendors, LIVE music and raffle prizes. Plus, $15 Rental Kart Races (discounted from $25) for anyone in attendance (16+yo) from 4 p.m.-9 p.m.! (Unlimited purchases. Racing is first-come, first-serve.)
BEST PART: All cruisin' vehicles have the option to enjoy a parade lap around GoPro Motorplex’s 0.7-mile, 11-turn track at 9 p.m. All makes and models of cars, trucks and motorcycles welcome; if you love it, bring it!
PEOPLE'S CHOICE AWARDS: Attendees will have the opportunity to vote for their favorite vehicle in the People's Choice Award! Plaques will be awarded to the top-3 People's Choice Award vehicles.
For event vendor inquiries, please contact Dan Kraus, email@example.com.
Address: GoPro Motorplex Outdoor Karting Facility Parking Lot, 130 Motorplex Drive , Mooresville, North Carolina
|20||Race City Powersports Car Show - Bring what ever you have, from Under Construction to Classics, cars, trucks, muscles, jeeps, lifted, Customized ATV/UTV and more. We will have lots of vendors and Live band. Corn Hole tournament with min win $300.00. Music and 50/50 Raffle. Trophies will be given out for top 3 per categories. 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.|
|7 - 8||
Cotton Ketchie Arts Festival
- August 17th, 7 pm. Charity Gala, Live and Silent Auctions, Meet the artists reception, Buffet dinner catered by Nancy Brody of Catered Occasions.
Live music by Night Shift
Downtown Main Street in Mooresville
Arts, crafts, entertainment.
10 am - 5 pm
Address: 215 North Main Street , Mooresville, North Carolina
Antique and Classic Boat Show
- The Charlotte Antique & Classic Boat Show showcases some truly unique boats. If you are fascinated by the design of old classic boats or your passion is restoring antique boats, then this is the show you do not want to miss. This event features beautifully restored wooden-hulled vintage boats on public display that will be judged. Starting at noon on Saturday, the show will feature the Ladies and Gentlemen "Start Your Engines" classic and antique boat parade which is always a fun event for the entire family.
Address: 137 Vestal Drive , Mooresville, North Carolina
|27 - 26||
Lazy 5 Ranch Fall Festival
- The animals at Lazy 5 love this time of year which includes cooler weather and the Fall Festival! The first weekend in October always brings fun and excitement to Rowan County. There are many enjoyable adventures to keep you busy! Take your chance at our famous pumpkin slingshot, let your children play all afternoon in the giant corn box, or watch our Percheron Draft Horses as they press sorghum cane stalks to make molasses. How high can you climb on our straw castle? Pick out your perfect family pumpkin in the pumpkin patch. And don’t forget to take a peaceful, cool, horse drawn wagon ride through the farm to feed the animals such as giraffes, zebras, bison, and much more!
Address: Lazy 5 Ranch, 15100 Mooresville Rd , Mooresville, North Carolina
- This ever-popular art show is one of Mooresville Arts biggest events of the year. A showcase of talented and local artists' work will be on display, including: paintings, drawings, mixed media, pottery & more. The opening reception and awards ceremony is Oct. 13, 6 – 8pm. The show will be on display Oct. 3 – Nov. 2, 2017.
Address: Mooresville Arts Depot, 103 West Center Avenue , Mooresville, North Carolina
Annual Working Fingers Arts & Crafts Show
- This show features over 80 booths of handcrafted items from local and regional vendors. Admission is free. Food and Kids Activity area are available. Come out for that one-of-a-kind gift! 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM, first Saturday in November.
Address: 215 N. Main , Mooresville, North Carolina
Mooresville Annual Christmas Parade
- 4:00 PM - Marching bands and Santa, also on Main Street.
Address: Main Street , Mooresville, North Carolina
Stocks for Tots
- Come out and see your favorite Race Car Driver as you help to raise money for the Prevention of Child Abuse. Admission is a new toy or cash donation. Also enjoy an auction where you can buy racing memorabilia as well as many other types of items.
Address: Charles Mack Citizens Center, 215 N. Main Street , Mooresville, North Carolina