Once an active health spa, it is located on SR 1134. Between 1881 and 1920, a hotel with 50 rooms operated here as a popular summer resort. Healing and medicinal qualities were attributed to the twin springs, named "Health" and "Beauty," when discovered by Chatham's first settlers in the 1750s. Later, the mineral water was bottled and shipped around the country. Today, drinkable water still flows from two adjacent pipes. Listed on the National Historic Register. Located in Chatham County.
Come visit us in Siler City, North Carolina