The opera house was built by Charles Allen in 1906. The concrete block used in its construction was manufactured by local businessman Charles Hart. The first floor originally housed the Cozad State Ba... Allen's Opera House
This one room country school was built around the year 1880, on a site nine miles north and west of the City of Cozad on land owned at that time by David Adle and Christiana Frost Adle. This school was called "The Adle School" because it was on Adle land, although it should have been called "