Upcoming Events in Neosho Missouri
|12 - 13||
Annual Business & Industry Review
- This annual event provides local businesses and industries an opportunity to showcase their products and services to the public. Over 80 businesses and merchants will be on hand to visit with the public. The Review will be Friday and Saturday. Hours - Friday, 5:00 - 8:00 p.m. and Saturday, 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. There will be special drawings and giveaways throughout the event.
Address: Neosho High School Cafeteria & Jr. High Gym, 511 South Neosho Blvd , Neosho, Missouri
|9 - 10||
Annual Neosho City Wide Garage Sale
- Neosho is the home of Missouri's Largest Garage Sale. It is time for the Neosho Residents to Clean out their closets, attics, basements and garages and storage sheds." Shoppers come from all over the Four State's to shop for "everything." Garage Sales range from within the City limits to all over the outskirts of the city.
Spring Dogwood Tour
- This annual event includes Neosho and the surrounding area. A beautiful mapped-out drive is available to see all the beautiful dogwood trees in bloom.With the help of the conservation dept. over the years, thousands of Dogwoods have been planted in the Neosho area and bloom prolifically in tones of pink and white all over town and in the surrounding hills.
Maps are available at our Chamber office and the official tour date will be set in the early spring, just a few weeks before the peak bloom. Dogwoods are generally in bloom in early April.
Ph: 417-451-1925 (Always call and confirm events)
|Cinema in the Park - Get ready for "Cinema in the Park" in Big Spring Park. Admission is free. Bring your seating. The movie is sponsored by City of Neosho.|
- To truly "celebrate Neosho," you may start as early as 8:00 a.m. with the Tour De' Morse Bike Race or the Hickory Crick Trout Fishing Derby.
The Festival opens at 3:00 p.m. Vendors, live performances, activities, such as a Corn Hole Tournament, drift trike racing, activities provided by Scout Troop 34, and more.
Meander through the displays that mark the lives of notable persons from Neosho, such as George Washington Carver, Thomas Hart Benton, Herman Yeager, and Hugh Robinson. Mark the days past with displays about Fort Crowder, the U.S. Park Service Fish Hatchery, Rocketdyne, and more.
Visit one of the philanthropic activities by visiting the Bowl-A-Thon where bowls are being prepared for a fund raiser later in the year which provides funding for Water Gardens in their efforts to provide for the homeless and those in need.
Join in an event that was a watershed mark of the '60's and '70's, the Cruise Night. Beginning at 5:00 p.m. participants will begin to cruise Neosho with opportunities to park adjacent to the Festival for attendees to view their cherished rides.
Close out the evening at approximately 9:30 p.m. with a grand fireworks display! A great day of fun, free access to the Festival, pre-registration for entry into the various contest that each showcases an individual feature of Neosho.
Celebrate Neosho by celebrating with us!
Visit - https://www.facebook.com/events/490547461966696
|7 - 10||
Newton County Fair
- The Annual Newton County Fair is held in mid-July and brings visitors from all over the four-state area. This family event has something for everyone. A carnival, livestock exhibits, craft booths, food and entertainment make for an enjoyable visit to this traditional, all-American event.
Fair grounds are located in the Camp Crowder Area south of Neosho.
Address: Fair grounds , Neosho, Missouri
|2 - 3||Neosho Fall Festival Autumn Harvest - Neosho Fall Festival Autumn Harvest is a full day of fun for the whole family. The day will begin with a 5 & 10K run that will both begin and end at the square. A pet beauty contest, Little Miss/Mister contest and great musical acts will be featured all day on our performance stage. Regional artists will be set up in business around the square. Food and craft vendors will ring the square. A skateboard competition will be held throughout the day. A childrens craft area for the kids. History Alley and the Newton County Historical Society Museum will feature period crafts, costumed and demonstrations. The first full weekend in October.|
Big Spring Park Lighting Festival
- Holiday Favorites sung by Central Elementary 2nd Grade Choir
Reading of "Twas the Night Before Christmas"
Appearances by Willie Wildcat & Clifford the Big Red Dog
Lighting ceremony with the Neosho Citizen of the Year & Neosho Employee of the Year.
Hosted by the City of Neosho
6PM to 7PM
Address: Big Spring Park , Neosho, Missouri
Dicken's Christmas Faire
- Neosho's Christmas activities fill the community on the first weekend of December. We organize several events that make up the Dicken's Christmas Faire. The first Saturday in December, we host Breakfast with Santa and have historically welcomed close to 1,500 community members for a free breakfast and activities for kids. The annual Christmas parade wraps the weekend up on Saturday evening at 5:00 p.m. on the Historic Downtown Square.