Ocean City, New Jersey
Upcoming Events in Ocean City New Jersey
|15 - 19||
- A fun filled week of contests leading up to July 4th complete with taffy sculpting, treasure hunts and more. 11am at the Music Pier, Moorlyn Terrace & Boardwalk. Fireworks on July 4th.
|4||Fourth of July Celebration - July 4th Bike Parade. Sponsored by the Gardens Civic Assoc.. Registration 9:00am at the Longport Bridge parking lot. Parade begins at 10am. Kite flying competition at 6pm followed by entertainment. A spectacular fireworks display off 9th Street beach tops off the evening.|
|28 - 30||Street Rod Weekend - Features classic cars on display. Boardwalk display, Sat., 12noon – 4pm. Call for more information.|
Annual Ocean City Airport Festival
- Annual festival at the Municipal Airport, 10am – 3pm. Features include a ground display of unusual airplanes ranging from World War II Planes to Classics and Warbirds. Meet the performers for the next day’s Aerobatic Air Show.
Address: Municipal Airport, 26th & Bay Ave, Ocean City, NJ 08226 , Ocean City, New Jersey
|13||Corvette Show - Over 350 cars exhibited. One of the largest shows of its kind in the East. Models from every year Corvettes were manufactured comprise this colorful show. Displayed on the boardwalk from 6th – 10th St., 11:30am – 4pm.|
all Block Party and Fireworks Spectacular
- Over 400 crafters, food vendors, music and more from 9am to 5 pm. In the evening, family night entertainment on the boardwalk with fireworks beginning at 9:30pm. For more information call .
Address: 5th to 14th St. on Asbury Ave. , Ocean City, New Jersey
|3 - 5||Indian Summer Weekend - Bring your appetite and enjoy the seafood vendors at the Music Pier (Sat. – Mon.) and shop the boardwalk table sales.|
|8 - 10||Ocean City Fishing Club of NJ Centennial Tournament - Ocean City Fishing Club of NJ will be hosting its 100year centennial surf fishing tournament on Oct,17-18-19-2013. Cash prizes. 100team maximum, men and womens division. Get all info at www.oceancityfishingclubofnj.com and go to top left hand corner or call Mike Hayes 856-466-9546 or 856-303-0906 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Come and help us celebrate with us 100 continuous years of operation. Fish and have fun. Mike Hayes tournament coordinator.|
Ocean City Boardwalk Hayrides
- FREE Boardwalk Hayrides with pumkins and face painting and Trick or Treating at participating businesses. 12 pm - 4 pm.
Address: 1100 Boardwalk, Ocean City, NJ 08226 , Ocean City, New Jersey
|15||Halloween Parade - Join the fun starting at 7:15 pm on Asbury Ave. from 6th to 11th. To register contact the Sentinel Ledger at 1-800-813-5580.|
|24||Trail of Two Cities - Run/Walk - Run/Walk over the 9th Bridge from Somers Point to Ocean City. For more information, please call.|
|27||Christmas Parade - Santa Claus is coming to town. Enjoy our Christmas parade from 6th St. to 11th St. on Asbury Ave. Starting at 6:30 pm. Remember to bring a chair and blanket!|
|28 - 29||
- Enjoy the Train Show at the Music Pier from 10 am-5pm on Saturday and 11 am - 3 pm Sunday.
Address: Boardwalk and Mooryln Terr., Ocean City, NJ 08226 , Ocean City, New Jersey
Traditional Christmas Concert
- Angelus Chorus, Tapestry Strings, Tenor John Taylor. Ocean City Tabernacle, 4:00 pm. For more information call or visit website.
Address: Ocean City Tabernacle, 550 Wesley Ave. , Ocean City, New Jersey