This Greek-revival structure, built in 1851 on the UNC-CH campus, was designated a National Historic Landmark in 1974. During the Civil War, the union Army briefly stabled horses there. Originally built as a library and ballroom, it served briefly as classroom space and was converted to a theatre in 1925. It was the first state university building dedicated to the creation of native American folk dramatic art.
E. Cameron Ave.
Chapel Hill, NC 27599
Come visit us in Chapel Hill, North Carolina