The Onaga Branch Library is part of the Pottawatomie-Wabaunsee Regional Library. We have a large selection of fiction and non-fiction books for all ages in regular print and large print. We have vario... Onaga Branch Library
The lots for the Catholic Church were purchased on November 22, 1881. The original frame building was used as a place of worship until 1948 when the present stone church was completed. The 400 pound bell and the crucifix were saved from the old church.