A liberal arts and sciences college for women founded in 1857 by William Peace and affiliated with the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.). The College offers associate and baccalaureate degrees. The Main Building was used as a confederate hospital and by the Freedmen's Bureau, and is listed on the National Register of Historic Sites.
15 E. Peace St.
Raleigh, NC 27604
Come visit us in Raleigh, North Carolina