Upcoming Events in Pelham Alabama
Baby Bird Shower at The Wildlife Center
- Come celebrate Wild Baby Season at The Wildlife Center! Tour The Wildlife Center headquarters building, where native wild animals are rehabilitated for release back into the wild. 9 a.m.- 4 p.m.
Address: 100 Terrace Drive , Pelham, Alabama
|22 - 23||
Annual Bump & Grind XC Mountain Bike Race
- Join us for the twelth annual Bump & Grind Cross county mountain bike race at beautiful Oak Mountain State Park. This NORBA sancioned event is one of the Southeast's largest Moutain Bike races, attracting over 2000 people, including over 600 racers, who compete in over 50 categories. First race begins at 8 am. Live entertainment, food, door prizes and other attractions complete the festival. Racers can enjoy our montain top feed station and free food at the expo area. Beginners race an 8 mile loop, sport racers do the 17 mile "loop" and pros and experts do two 17 miles loops on one of the best mountain trails in the country.
Ph: 205-901-3185 (Always call and confirm events)
A Southern Christmas Bazaar
- More than 50 merchants from Alabama and surrounding states will participate in this premier shopping event. Shoppers will enjoy a wide variety of unique Christmas themed items. Merchants are offering clothing, food, collectibles, decorations and much more. Prepare to be amazed as you browse through Candy Cane Lane, Mistletoe Drive or Jingle Bell Parkway.
A Southern Christmas Bazaar is presented solely for the purpose of raising funds to benefit the projects of the Alabaster-Pelham Rotary Club. Rotarian volunteers have put together what is destined to be THE event in Shelby County for fun, shopping, decorating and celebrating.
A Southern Christmas Bazaar will be held at the Pelham Civic Complex and Ice Arena on Saturday, October 29, 2016 from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Make your plans to attend now. Refreshments and concessions will be available. Our plans include a feature booth with Santa Claus, so bring your children to have their pictures made with Santa.
Tickets will be available at the door for $7 for everyone aged 7 and up. Children six and under are free. Bring a canned food item to donate to Manna Ministries, a local food rescue charity, and save $1 off the adult admission price.
Address: Pelham Civic Complex, 500 Amphitheater Road , Pelham, Alabama
A Southern Christmas Bazaar
- Early Christmas shoppers can start gift hunting at the Southern Christmas Bazaar, which will feature everything from handmade jewelry and children’s clothing to collectibles, decorations and crafts.A Southern Christmas Bazaar, sponsored by the Alabaster-Pelham Rotary Club and presented by Shelby Baptist Medical Center, will be held at the Pelham Civic Complex on Saturday, November 7th, from 10 a.m until 8 p.m.
“This is our fourth Southern Christmas Bazaar,” said Debbie Parrott, president of the Alabaster Pelham Rotary Club. “More than 50 vendors will be on hand to help our Rotary club raise funds for local projects, such as gift bags for elderly shut-ins, books for schools in our community, and food for the needy in our area.” Last year’s proceeds provided a van for Backpack Buddies to assist in their efforts of feeding more than 700 area school children on the weekends.
Refreshments and concessions will be available, and Santa Claus will be available for photos from 2 p.m. until 5 p.m. Tickets are $7(age 6 and under free). Tickets will be available at the door of A Southern Christmas Bazaar. Bring a canned good for Manna Ministries to receive a $1 discount on an adult ticket.
Address: 500 Amphitheater Road , Pelham, Alabama
Christmas Craft & Bake Sale
- The Alabama Wildlife Center, a non-profit wildlife rehabilitation facility located at Oak Mountain State Park, will hold a Christmas Craft & Bake Sale Saturday, from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. The Open House will feature a grand bake sale of Christmas goodies, as well as craft items, fresh greens and birdseed wreaths. All proceeds will go directly to the Center, our state's oldest and largest wildlife rehabilitation facility, to help with the care of Alabama's orphaned and injured wildlife.
Address: Alabama Wildlife Center , Pelham, Alabama