Former Presbyterian church was built in 1911 and is marked by a state historical marker. It was designed after St. Peter's Cathedral in Rome; all windows are European stained glass. It's organ, a two manual Kilgen, was originally water powdered and later converted to electricity. It is one of only two left in the world. When the church disbanded, a non-profit Preservation Foundation was formed and took over the care and restoration of the building. The chamber of commerce can arrange a tour.
Come visit us in Memphis, Texas