Upcoming Events in Reno Nevada
|5 - 7||
PrimeXpo Jewelry, Gift & Bead Show
- In our quest to provide an exceptional experience, our show features exhibitors from around the globe offering virtually every type of jewelry and gift imaginable. Whether you are looking for loose diamonds and colored gemstones, finished pieces in contemporary to antique, estate, costume, custom designed, gold, silver, titanium, finished beaded jewelry or beading supplies, specimens for mineral collectors or a wide variety of gift items ~ PrimeXpo Jewelry, Gift & Bead Show is the one-stop shop to meet all your needs.
Fri 12-6, Sat 11-6, Sun 11-5
Open to the public
Address: RENO SPARKS CONVENTION CENTER; 4590 S Virginia, Reno, NV 89502 , Reno, Nevada
|28 - 3||
Reno-Tahoe Wine, Food, and Jazz Festival
- Wine-tasting, art show, evening receptions, wine education programs, culinary demonstrations.
Address: Reno Hilton , Reno, Nevada
Reno River Festival
- Pro and amateur freestyle kayaking competition, down-river events, demos, concerts, expo, clinics for first-timers, Charity Raft Race on May 12.
Address: Truckee River Whitewater Park , Reno, Nevada
Annual Reno Celtic Celebration
- Experience true tradition at a Celtic celebration with bagpipe bands, Irish and Highland dancing, Celtic crafters, athletic competition and much more.
Address: Bartley Ranch Regional Park , Reno, Nevada
|14 - 17||
- Pro golf, the wine walk and other events make the Barracuda Championship a must-see for everyone
The Barracuda Championship returns to Montrêux Golf & Country Club to make even more history for the PGA TOUR pros and more unforgettable moments for fans.
This year promises to be unlike any other, with exciting new reasons to attend the tournament - " the Vino 100 Wine Walk, the Montrêux Home Show, a Hometown Hole and more.
Don't miss the opportunity to watch the worlds best golfers compete for a $3,000,000 purse.
Address: Montrêux Golf & Country Club, 18000 Bordeaux Dr. , Reno, Nevada
|16 - 25||
- The Reno Rodeo, which began in 1919, is popular with both locals and visitors. Called the "Wildest, Richest Rodeo in the West," the event features nine nightly performances filled with traditional Rodeo events such as bull riding and steer wrestling. Attendees can also visit the carnival for a ride on the Ferris wheel overlooking the Rodeo grounds or sample a wide variety of food available in the Rodeo food court.
Address: Fairgrounds , Reno, Nevada
Great Eldorado BBQ, Brews & Blues Festival
- What do Juneau, Alaska; Newport Beach, California; Kona, Hawaii and Clover Valley, Nevada have in common? The Annual Great Eldorado BBQ, Brews & Blues Festival! Microbreweries from all over the world will hold court over Virginia Street just outside the Eldorado. Now in its 11th year, this annual festival is known as one of the best in the west, featuring great food, cool brews and smokin' rock and blues.
A selection of the Eldorado's own Brew Brothers' custom microbrews will be on tap along with creations from the region's best breweries. The Eldorado's savory barbecue is the perfect compliment to the festival's variety of microbrews...grilled chicken, ribs, sausage and more fresh from the outdoor charbroil grill. Margaritas, daiquiris, soda and water, as well as premium cigars and souvenir merchandise are also available at the festival. Enjoy free, live entertainment all day!
Ph: 800-648-5966 (Always call and confirm events)
- Named one of the largest and most inclusive arts and culture events in the country, the annual summer arts festival features hundreds of performing and visual arts events in dozens of locations citywide including music, dance, theater, opera, children's workshops, movies in the park, cowboy poetry, historical walks, visual arts and more.
Address: Locations Throughout Reno , Reno, Nevada
Reno-Tahoe Fourth of July Festivities
- It wouldn't be Independence Day without fireworks and Reno-Tahoe takes pyrotechnics to a whole new level. Catch firework shows at Rancho San Rafael Park in Reno, during the Star Spangled Sparks event at John Ascuaga's Nugget in Sparks, Carson City's Cavalcade of Spectaculars at Mills Park or at any of four Lake Tahoe locations including: Kings Beach, Tahoe City, Incline Village and South Lake Tahoe.
Ph: 800-FOR-RENO (Always call and confirm events)
Annual Reno Basque Festival
- Celebrate Reno's Basque heritage at this annual event featuring traditional food, dancing, a Basque mass and games for children and adults in addition to sporting competitions including soka tira (tug-of-war), wood chopping and weight lifting.
Address: Wingfield Park on 1st Street and Arlington , Reno, Nevada
|2 - 7||
Hot August Nights
- This nationally recognized annual celebration of vintage music and autos returns for another famous cruise to the streets in Reno-Tahoe. Featuring thousands of classic cars, top entertainers of the '50s and '60s, car auctions, poker runs, drag races and parades, this event promises to be the best of the best for car-lovers everywhere.
Address: Locations Throughout Reno-Sparks , Reno, Nevada
|3 - 5||
Annual Numaga Indian Days Powwow
- Grand Entry: Friday 7 pm, Saturday 12 pm & 7 pm and Sunday 12 pm
Numaga Princess Contest: Rita Imus 775-425-5024
Vendors: Emily Abbie 775-329-3836
3 Nations Wellness Center 3 mile Walk & Run: Nancy Townzen 775-334-4305
Additional Information: Veronica Imus 775-722-7341
Address: Hungry Valley, NV , Reno, Nevada
|10 - 12||
The Great Reno Balloon Race
- The Great Reno Balloon Race is one of Northern Nevada's most beloved events,
Thanks to the continued support of generous sponsors, the Balloon Race continues as a free event for over 25 years. More than 100 vibrant hot-air balloons will participate this year, including several new special shapes with a total of more than 130,000 throughout the three days.
Balloon Race hours are early, but it remains one of the very best reasons to get out of bed before dawn. The event begins on Friday with Mass Ascension at 6:45 a.m. Saturday and Sunday's festivities begin at 5 a.m. with the Glow Show, followed by Dawn Patrol, a brilliant display of glowing balloons, choreographed against the dark morning sky. Each day also includes pilot competitions, such as Balloon Blackjack and the Hare & Hound competition. All this excitement, plus a comprehensive selection of food, crafts, art and souvenirs awaits spectators along with uplifting music that complements this celebration of flight.
Address: Rancho San Rafael Regional Park, 1595 N. Sierra St. , Reno, Nevada
|15 - 19||
National Championship Air Races
- The world's longest running air race is the only place in the world where you can see five days of real air racing with six classes of aircraft competing in a variety of race classes, military and historic airplane displays and aerobatics exhibitions. Planes reach speeds of over 500 miles per hour. While enjoying the races spectators can visit the pits and watch race teams work on their aircraft, browse any of the hundreds of participating vendor's booths, and enjoy a wide variety of food and beverages.
Address: Reno Stead Airport , Reno, Nevada
|9 - 10||
Great Italian Festival
- The annual installment of this proud Italian heritage celebration is held at the Eldorado Hotel Casino in downtown Reno. Activities include grape-stomping, spaghetti-eating contests, Italian food, gelato and cafe booths, face painting, a farmers market and live entertainment.
Address: Eldorado Hotel Casino , Reno, Nevada