Upcoming Events in Rolla Missouri
Annual St. Pat's Parade
- St. Pat's parade and knighting.
Address: Downtown , Rolla, Missouri
|10||Rolla Cruise-In - Second Saturday - Please join members of the Rolla Cruise In for their annual summer event which showcases many new and classic cars and motorcycles. Lighted cruise area, live music, concessions, give-aways, and 150 -200 registered classic cars. 5:00 pm|
Rolla Hero Day Cruise In
- Second Saturday - Please join members of the Rolla Cruise In for their annual summer event which showcases many new and classic cars and motorcycles. Lighted cruise area, live music, concessions, give-aways, and 150 -200 registered classic cars. 10:00 am
Address: Veterans Memorial Park Southview Drive (Behind Caseys on Hwy 72) , Rolla, Missouri
Demolition Derby-Phelps County Fairgrounds
- A multi-class demo derby event with a top prize pay out of $1000. Watch from the grandstand seating as class after class of modified cars slam into each other with the hopes of gaining the most points. For those with more adventurous spirit, a pit pass is available at an additional fee to get up close to the action. Class rules and registration information is available on our website for those interested in participating. An exciting way to spend a Saturday night in Mid-Missouri.
Address: 12860 Highway 63 South Rolla, MO 65401 , Rolla, Missouri
Memorial Day Services
- An annual event honoring those who have given their lives for our safety and their country. A military honor ceremony, 10 am, Ozark Memorial Gardens. 11 am.
Address: Rolla Cemetery , Rolla, Missouri
|29 - 30||Route 66 Summerfest - This is a family oriented festival held in downtown Rolla. During the festival you and your family will enjoy classic cars, food, musical entertainment, children activities/games, craft vendors, and sporting events. This is a must see event for the whole family. 6:00 PM.|
|30||Summerfest Car Show - Competition events, arts & crafts, car show, children's games, live entertainment all day and street dance in the evening.|
|30 - 3||
Rolla Lions Club Carnival
- The Annual Rolla Lions Club Carnival is the largest annual event in the Rolla area and takes place on 4 days including the 4th of July. This carnival takes place in the wonderful Lions Club Park and includes rides, games, car raffle, midway, food, fireworks and fun. Information about the carnival is available on the Rolla Lions Club website.
Wednesday through Saturday
Ticket booths open at 5:30
Food stands open at 6 p.m.
Rides start at 6:00 p.m.
Carnival games open at 7 p.m.
Save money on carnival rides with a wristband.
For $25 ($20 during the matinee), carnival goers get a
wristband that lets them on any ride.
Weds: 6:00 p.m. – close ($25)
Sat: 12:00 – 4 p.m. (matinee) ($20)
6:00 p.m. – close ($25)
Sit lakeside and enjoy a state-of-the-art fireworks display.
The show will feature designer aerial effects and ground
displays using the latest technology in the fireworks industry.
To get the full effect, be on the carnival grounds.
Weds: 11 p.m.
Fri: 11 p.m.
$1 each or 6 for $5.
Drawing for 2014 Ruby Red Ford Mustang Convertible at
Drawings for other prizes at 10 p.m. Wednesday, Thursday,
Proceeds benefit Rolla Lions Club Park and service projects
|5||Rolla Cruise-In - Second Saturday - Lighted cruise area, live music, concessions, give-aways, and 150 -200 registered classic cars. 6-9 pm.|
|10||Rolla Cruise In - Please join members of the Rolla Cruise In for their annual summer event which showcases many new and classic cars and motorcycles. There will also be food available for purchase. 5:00 pm.|
|14 - 17||
Central Missouri Regional Fair
- Annual County fair, nightly entertainment, queen pageant, carnival, Bull Riding, Mud Run, Demo Derby, livestock show and annual fair events, food, games, car raffle. Opens 5 pm Wed, Thur, Fri., 9am Sat.
Address: Regional Fairgrounds, Hwy 63 S , Rolla, Missouri
|28 - 31||
Phelps County Fair
- The Phelps County Fair is four fun-filled days for one low price, including: carnival; bull riding; demo derby; truck and tractor pulls; pageants; livestock events; Remember Our Fallen; karaoke; talent contest; frozen t-shirt contest; kids games; horse shoe pitching; musical entertainment; exhibits; vendors; 4-H and FFA area. There is a lot of food and drink available. It doesn't matter if you are a child or 100+ years old, there is something for everyone. The exhibit halls are full of agricultural products; baked and canned foods; handmade creations; flowers; and 4-H and scout projects. The livestock barns are a popular attraction with beef and dairy cattle; swine; sheep; goats; and rabbits. Rolla is located along historic Route 66.
Address: 12860 Highway 63 South , Rolla, Missouri
|7||Rolla Cruise-In - Please join members of the Rolla Cruise In for their annual summer event which showcases many new and classic cars and motorcycles. There will also be food available for purchase. 5:00 pm.|
|11||Rolla Cruise-In - Second Saturday - Please join members of the Rolla Cruise In for their annual summer event which showcases many new and classic cars and motorcycles. Lighted cruise area, live music, concessions, give-aways, and 150 -200 registered classic cars. 5:00 pm.|
|2 - 3||
Ozark Festival of Quilts
- Please join the Piece and Plenty Quilt Guild show which will include:
Over 200 Quilts or Quilted Items
Bed Turning (not familiar with this term? Check out this explanation.)
Quilting demonstrations (check out the schedule of demonstrations here!)
Boutique of hand crafted items
Homemade sewn or quilted items will be for sale (just in time for the holidays!)
Guild members need to have items to Tina Paris on or before the September guild meeting
Vintage Market for gently used items (aka Second Hand Rose)
Books, patterns, magazines, fat quarters, rulers/cutting templates (and other similar items)
Questions about Vintage Market should be directed to Cheri Quick
Quilts for sale
Numerous Vendor booths
Light lunch available for purchase (catered by St. James Marketplace)
Raffle tickets will be available for purchase $1 each or 6 for $5)
Raffle drawing will be Sunday at 3 pm
|9||Rolla Cruise-In - Second Saturday - Please join members of the Rolla Cruise In for their annual summer event which showcases many new and classic cars and motorcycles. Lighted cruise area, live music, concessions, give-aways, and 150 -200 registered classic cars. 5:00 pm.|
|9 - 10||
Old Iron Days at Maramec Spring Park
- Organizers are gearing up for the annual Old Iron Works Days scheduled to be held Saturday and Sunday at Maramec Spring Park south of St. James.
During these two days, over 100 crafters will be demonstrating 40 different crafts from the 1860s era. Attendees can learn how to make arrowheads, pottery and more and participate in numerous educational and fun craft activities.
There will be live entertainment each day, including performances by The Ozark Rounder, Highway 32 Bluegrass Bands and the Ozark Spirit Cloggers.
For further information, call 573-265-7124 Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m
Address: Maramec Spring Park , Rolla, Missouri
Annual Rolla Bulldog Holiday Bazaar
- This is the premier event during the Rolla Holiday Open House weekend. Enjoy a day of shopping from a variety of vendors including holiday decor, hair bows, handmade jewelry, local honey, homemade jelly, scarves, and much more! Beautiful jewelry, purses, and boutique items available as well.
Wyman, Truman, Mark Twain, and Rolla Middle School PTOs joined together to host the annual Rolla Bulldog Holiday Bazaar! We have taken over the Rolla Junior Club Annual Holiday Bazaar, and have moved to the first weekend in November!
You may also purchase raffle tickets for $1 a piece or Book of 6 for $5. Enter to win a variety of prizes donated by local businesses! Everything from items donated from our vendors to trips, ball game tickets, etc.
Address: Rolla Middle School, 111 Soest Road , Rolla, Missouri
|6||Holiday Craft Bazaar - Newburg Childrens Museum - The Newburg Children's Musuem will be hosting their annual Holiday Craft Bazaar on Saturday from 9 AM until 3 PM at the Eugene Northern Community Hall in Rolla. Crafters and artisans from the community will be offering a wide array of gift and decorative items and services. There will be prize raffles, homemade food, and music. Proceeds benefit the Newburg Children's Museum of Natural History. For more information call Karen at 573-762-2029.|
Holiday Marketplace Craft Expo & Bazaar
- Enjoy all the vendors ranging from crafts & gifts. Baked Goods, product vendors, handcrafted jewelry and raffles. 9:00 am
OPEN TO THE PUBLIC!
Sponsored by the Rolla Technical Institute SkillsUSA Student Chapter
Address: Rolla Middle School, 1111 Soest Road , Rolla, Missouri
- Ph: 573-364-3577 (Always call and confirm events)