Upcoming Events in Sallisaw Oklahoma
|16 - 17||
Sequoyah County HCE Quilt Show
- Our Quilt Show is one of the best around. It has become so successful we have moved it to the fairgrounds. We hope this will make it more accessible for everyone. ~ The Road to Oklahoma quilt pattern has been chosen for a second year, made by the quilters of the Sequoyah County HCE. Chances may be purchased from any HCE member for the amount of $2.00. The drawing will be held Saturday. This is a open quilt show to anyone that would like to enter. Entry forms can be picked up at the OSU Extention Office or by calling Teo Hair, 918-962-6223.
The ladies of the Sequoyah County HCE will host a tea room, Friday consisting of salad bar, drink and dessert for $5.00. Saturday dessert and drinks will be $2.00. All food items are provided by HCE members.
We welcome our two vendors back this year, Crooked Creek Quilters from Greenwood, AR and Central Sewing Center from Fort Smith, AR. This ladies provide many items for sale for the quilters attend our show, plus many ideas. Funds raised from the show will help provide an award banquet for the Sequoyah County 4-H, as well a scholarship for an outstanding Sequoyah County 4-H senior.
Friday 9-7 Saturday 9-3.
Address: Sequoyah County Fairgrounds , Sallisaw, Oklahoma
|27 - 29||
Diamond Daze Festival
- 3 day event which includes full carnival, Nashville entertainment, car show, wiener dog races, steak cook-off, arts & crafts and food vendors.
Address: Sallisaw High School Complex , Sallisaw, Oklahoma
|4||Freedom Fest - Sallisaw - Free fire truck rides, concessions and fireworks show at dusk. 7:00 PM.|
|5 - 7||
Sallisaw IPRA Rodeo
- The Sallisaw Rodeo has been an annual event since 1944 and draws over 10,000 people to Green Country. Sponsored and operated by the Sallisaw Lion's Club and the Sallisaw Lion's Rodeo, Inc., the twelve event rodeo is IPRA sanctioned and attracts 175 to 200 participants showcasing some of the county's elite athletes in rodeo competition. Witness as talented cowboys and cowgirls compete for thousands of dollars in prize money in bareback bronc riding, saddle bronc riding, barrel racing, tie-down roping, steer wrestling and bull riding.
Thursday, Friday and Saturday, the rodeo has its permanent facility located on an 8 acre tract in the North section of Memorial Park.
Rodeo parade scheduled on Thursday at 5:30pm, as well as an evening dance featuring lively Western music on Friday at 8pm.
Enjoy watching the hilarious antics of the clowns. Professional announcers will also be on-hand to call every second of activity so make your way to Sallisaw and enjoy the excitement of rodeo action
Address: Rodeo Grounds , Sallisaw, Oklahoma
Kerr Lake Bassnanza
- The Sallisaw Chamber has sponsored Bassnanza for 9 years. Each year the Tournament grows in number of fishermen. The event is held on the Arkansas River/Kerr Lake area. Prize money of over $10,000 total is given to fishermen in 10 places with first place being $4,000. A Big Bass prize is also given to the largest single fish caught. The Tournament is managed by Extreme Fishing League of the Skeeter Trail Team. Bree Bassnanza logo t-shirts are given to entrants anong with a full, free hamburger meal at the weigh-in sight.
Address: Take off at Applegate Cove Marina , Sallisaw, Oklahoma
Sallisaw Cruise Night and Burnouts #4
- Welcome to the 4th Sallisaw Cruise Night and FINAL one of the year. WE ARE CRUISIN' FOR COSTUMES. I'm hosting the Burnout Contest at the Old Sonic next to AutoZone and it's $5 to enter. You can register on location at AutoZone starting @ 3pm and deadline will be at 4:30pm. If you want, I can send you a copy of the registration form, you print, fill it out, and turn it in before the deadline. If you have any questions, text me anytime 9183159077. Burnouts and Cruise will start @ 5pm and Burnout will end around 8pm, Cruise will end around 10pm. If you would like to donate Halloween Costumes for this cause to help out a family whom may not be able to provide one for their own, then PLEASE partake in this cause and you can drop-off at AutoZone where I'll be setup or at The Car Meet/Cruise In.
This will be pretty much an all day affair.
Their will be a Cruise In/Car Meet 10am-2pm @ the Sallisaw High School parking lot
BrokeBoisAudio Stereo Competition Stateline Finals 11am-4pm @ the High School parking lot
Kids Zone will consist of Bounce Houses at Scott's Furniture parking lot FREE to the kids
BrokeBoisAudio hosting a Car Light Show and Trunk or Treat 8pm-??? @ Lee's Tire
We will have plenty of Food Vendors to accommodate your needs
1st Place............$500 CASH
2nd Place...........$300 CASH
3rd Place............$150 Gift Card from Walmart
4th Place............$100 in prizes from AutoZone
5th Place............$50 in prizes from O'Reilly Auto Parts
A Ok Printing - All American Detail - AutoZone - Best Mart - Bill's Used Tires - Blue Ribbon Sallisaw - BrokeBoisAudio - Chandler Collision Center - Charlie's Chicken - D&H Twisted Wrenches - Dave Smith's and Sons Autobody - Diamond Xpress - Earth's Food Barn - Fullbright Auto Wash - Hogcreek Salvage and Towing - Huff's Fillin' Station - Ink Effects - J and J Auto - Lee's Tire - Maria's Mexican Restaurant - Mcgowan's A-1 Tree Service - Natural Meds Farm - Oklahoma Jeep Mayhem - O'Reilly Auto Parts - Outlaw Dragstrip - Pit Stop - River Valley Supply - Rugers Grill - Sallisaw Car Audio and more - Sallisaw Inn - Sallisaw Lumber - Sallisaw Muffler Shop - Scott's Furniture - Sonic of Sallisaw - Stuckey's - Top Shelf Medicinals - T&R Customs - TS Grow Solutions - Walmart of Sallisaw
Remember to maintain Social Distancing
I ASKED THAT EVERYONE RESPECT THE TAPED OFF AREAS BUT STAFF AND PARTICIPANTS FOR YOUR SAFETY!!!!!
ALWAYS wanna give special thanks to all sponsors whom support my events for the community and thanks to Hogcreek Salvage and Towing for opening up the Old Sonic to host on their property.
NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY UNLAWFUL ACTS OF ANY KIND!!!!!
SHARE SHARE SHARE SHARE SHARE!!!!!
Address: Downtown/High School, 1703 E Cherokee , Sallisaw, Oklahoma
|4||Christmas Parade - The annual Christmas Parade is always held the 2nd Saturday of December at 6:00 p.m. Enjoy the parade and then visit Santa's Workshop for games and crafts for children 12 and under. The Sallisaw Chamber sponsors the Parade and gives cash prizes to float winners in 3 categories.|