San Angelo, Texas
Upcoming Events in San Angelo Texas
Prehistoric Permian Tracks Tour
- Take a two-mile hike to see tracks left by Permian Period vertebrate animals. Meet at the South Shore gatehouse. Begins at 10 a.m.
Address: San Angelo State Park , San Angelo, Texas
|28 - 7||
San Angelo Stock Show and Rodeo & Carnival
- Address: Coliseum and Fair Grounds , San Angelo, Texas
Ph: 325-653-7785 (Always call and confirm events)
- Begins at 10 a.m.
Address: Corner of Concho and Irving , San Angelo, Texas
|11 - 12||Quilting & Needlearts Vendor Market - Quilting & Sewing Fabrics, Notions, Yarns & Embroidery Products|
Special Night Tours of Fort Concho
- Experience history in a new light as Fort Concho offers a special night tour of the site. This special tour will show the fort and some interiors in the evening darkness. Guides will share a few stories about the post and note some of the soldiers and civilians who have died at Fort Concho. The tour will begin at 8:00 pm. Only a limited number of tickets will be sold and it is recommended that they be purchased prior to the event.
Ph: 325-657-4444 (Always call and confirm events)
|11 - 10||
Santa's Santa Fe Christmas
- Includes Santa Claus every Thursday, Friday and Saturday -- except Christmas Eve -- with storytellers, crafts and exciting train layouts.
Address: Historic Orient-Santa Fe Depot and Museum, 703 S. Chadbourne , San Angelo, Texas
|13 - 27||
Downtown San Angelo -- The Christmas City of West Texas
- Carolers, dancers, musicians, artists, clowns and Santa Clauses provide entertainment throughout downtown.
Ph: 325-653-4392 (Always call and confirm events)
|26 - 28||Christmas at Old Fort Concho - Old Fort Concho celebrates with a full weekend of living history, shopping, entertainment, period music, special art shows and displays, children's workshops and more. Take several days to enjoy the many booths, field camps, period musicians, storytellers, workshops and demonstrations that bring the past to life on the historic fort grounds.|