LASR.net Homepage




Menu

Attractions and Upcoming Events



Delaby House / Sandoval County Museum

More than 1,000 photographs from 1880 to 1980

Bernalillo, NM Museums

Old Convent Building

Built in 1875, donated by Jose Leandro Perea to Archbishop Lamy, Sisters of Loretto opened girls school in 1878

Bernalillo, NM Historic Buildings

Perea / Baca House

Last stage stop before Santa Fe on El Camino Real, later an emergency school by Sisters of Loretto in 1905

Bernalillo, NM Historic Buildings

Things to do Historic Churches near Bernalillo, NM

Santuario de San Lorenzo

Built in 1856, next to Our Lady of Sorrows Church....

San Felipe de Neri Church

Spanish colonial-style church built in 1793....

Immaculate Conception Catholic Church

Oldest Hispanic settlement in Valencia County, established 1739...

Our Lady of Guadalupe Catholic Church

In center of Peralta community, site of 1862 Civil War battle....

Old San Ysidro Church

Built in 1860s...