The bridge is a 216-ft. reinforced concrete Rainbow Arch bridge designed by James Marsh. It was completed in 1923 on old piers dating from the 1890s. Closed to vehicular traffic, it has been incorporated into the Soden's Grove area as a recreational site for fishing and river watching. Water running over the old mill dam enhances the scene.
Address: South Commercial Street and Cottonwood River
Come visit us in Emporia, Kansas