The second Lutheran congregation organized in Charleston in 1840, primarily for German speaking settlers. The present Gothic building, with its 297-foot steeple, was erected in 1872 and was rebuilt following a devastating fire in 1965. Spectacular stained glass windows tell biblical stories.
- Admissions: Free
Days and Hou
Address: 405 King ST
Phone: (843) 723-1611
Come visit us in Charleston, South Carolina