Museum maintains collections of ranch and farm artifacts. A five-room house, rebuilt inside the main exhibit hall, is furnished with pieces from the early 1900s. A replica of the J.O.Bass Blacksmith Shop is also located in main exhibit hall and features Bass' tools and equipment. Other displays include military artifacts, needle art, SantaFe Railroad and Native American artifacts, as well as exhibits featuring QuanahParker and Col. Ronald MacKenzie. Written, oral and video histories of the county are maintained, as well as an outstanding photographic history of early life in the area. Outside exhibits include the 1917 Jowell House, including outhouse, and furnished with 1930s artifacts.
Hours: Hours Open: Mon. - Fri. 8:30 a.m. - 4 p.m., and weekends by appointment.
Address: 127 SW Second St.
Come visit us in Tulia, Texas