LASR.net Homepage




Menu

Attractions and Upcoming Events

Magnolia Dale

Built c. 1830, Magnolia Dale was the home of South Carolina Lt. Gov. James H. Tillman. It now serves as the headquarters for the Edgefield County Historical Society. The Strom Thurmond room contains memorabilia that traces the career of this former governor, statesman and the country'

Edgefield, SC Other Attractions

Parson's Mt (National Forest)

Camping, hiking , fishing and boating (non-motorized), swimming (bath house), and picnicking (shelter). Nearby OHV trail (5 minutes) and Rifle Range (10 minutes), horse trail (10 Minutes). Closed December 15 through March 30

Edgefield, SC National Forests

Pine Ridge Country Club

Course Access: Semi-Private
Holes: 18
Reserve Advance Tee Times: 1

Edgefield, SC Golf Courses


Lick Fork Sumter National Forest

Camping, mountain biking, hiking, fishing (accessible pier), boating (non-motorized), swimming (bath house) and picnicking (shelter). Day use - closed December 15th - March 30th

Edgefield, SC National Forests

Things to do Other Attractions near Edgefield, SC

Greenwood

This area was first settled by Irishmen John Blake and Thomas Weir in 1802. In 1824, Judge John McGeehee brought his bride he...

Magnolia Dale

Built c. 1830, Magnolia Dale was the home of South Carolina Lt. Gov. James H. Tillman. It now serves as the headquarters for...