Upcoming Events in Troy Alabama
Spring Carnival & Music Fest
- This event is a spring carnival complete with games, wagon & train rides, food & crafts. Traditional carnival games with prizes will be available all day and craft vendors will be displaying and selling their wares. There will be lots of music and a fiddle competition in the amphitheater.
Ph: 334 566-3597 (Always call and confirm events)
|27||Bow-Wow Pow-Wow - Please join us for our Bow-Wow Pow-Wow. The event will be held from 2-4.|
|17 - 18||Troyfest: Celebrating the Arts - TroyFest, held in honor of Jean Lake, is the premier fine art & craft festival for the central Alabama region. The weekend long show draws upwards of 10,000 people to downtown Troy to celebrate the arts. As always, a wonderful selection of art, food, entertainment and activities will be offered for people of all ages. Come and join us in being a part of this year's festivities. 9 a.m.-5 p.m.|
ATFA Southeast Regional Forestry Festival
- Arts and crafts, lumberjack competitions, educational wildlife and forestry events, entertainment, and food.
Address: Pike County Cattleman's Association Complex , Troy, Alabama
Miss Heart of the USA, Pike Co
- The Miss Heart of the USA pageant is coming to Troy!!
Preliminary to the 2013 Alabama State pageant!
Pike County’s Miss Heart of the USA
Saturday July 20, 2013 2 p.m.
Park Memorial United Methodist Church
750 Elba Hwy
Miss Heart of the USA events are truly “Pageants with Purpose”.
All our pageants are food drives. We are not a glitz program. We are a Fun,
Family Friendly, Community Service Program.
Baby Miss thru Ms Divisions
AWARDING $1500 at STATE & $5000 at NATIONAL
Register today @
Limited to 10 per Division
Address: 750 Elba Hwy, Troy AL , Troy, Alabama
|24 - 25||
Annual Pioneer Days
- Native American and Civil War encampments, pioneer settlers, demonstrations, surrey and wagon rides, hearth cooking, hymns in the log church, school lessons, quilting, and arts & crafts. Friday is school day. Saturday is open to the public. 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
Saturday is a fabulous and exciting trip to past with all that is offered on Friday plus extra demonstrators and entertainment! Lunch and snacks available all day.
Address: Pioneer Museum of Alabama, 248 U.S. Highway 231 North , Troy, Alabama
|24 - 25||
Fall Festival and Christmas Sale
- Southeast Pioneer Village, 4016 Hwy. 231 N.—Pre-Christmas discounts at all stores, with some offering door prizes. Watch the blacksmith hammer out a one-of-kind stocking stuffer. Also hayrides.
|26 - 27||Pioneer Christmas - Get the holidays off to an old-fashioned start with a candlelit walk to the Pioneer Museum's log church. Enjoy guitar, fiddle and dulcimer players, Christmas carols, baked treats, exhibits.|