The Summerville cabin was built in 1867. It was donated to the Rock Creek Valley Historical Society in 1993 and is part of the museum complex. The log cabin has a loft and stairway. Extensive restoration was necessary prior to the grand opening in 1999
The Westmoreland City Pool was constructed in 1991. Swimming lessons are available in the summer and the pool can also be rented for private parties.
Adjacent to the pool is a shelter house and playground, all of which are part of Dechairo Park.