Windsor Harbor Road Bridge
category : Historic Bridges
Built in 1874 this bridge which spans Rock Creek and is now on the National Register, is the oldest known wrought iron span in Missouri. It is the same age as the Eads Bridge in Saint Louis. The Keystone Bridge Company constructed this bridge to be placed across the River des Peres at Ivory Avenue. It remained there until 1928 when it was replaced by a new bridge. The bridge was moved to Kimmswick and put in place in 1930. The bridge is only open to pedestrian traffic.
Address: Mill Street and Front Street
Our Email: email@example.com
Come visit us in Kimmswick, Missouri