The Seward Town Hall was built in 1876 and 1877 at a cost of $500.00. It stood on the east bank of Au Sable Creek facing Route 52. In addition to serving as a town hall it was used as a Congregational Church, basketball hall and band practice site. It was moved to Lyon Farm in 1976
William Corrigan established an independent store known as Corrigan & Sons which operated in Plattville, Illinois from 1919 until the late 1950's. The store carried a general merchandise line, including Oliver farm machinery and agricultural implements.
The Plano Depot was built in Chicago, Illinois and hauled to Plano on flatcars in the 1850's. It was built by the C.B. & Q Railroad (Chicago, Burlington & Quincy Railroad) in the Gothic Style architecture. The depot was used until 1914 or 1915
The Caboose was built in the Aurora, Illinois C.B. & Q (Chicago, Burlington & Quincy Railroad) shops in 1918. It was used on the Fox River Line for 56 years. The Caboose was moved to Lyon Farm in 1974. 2018 marks the 100