One of the finest examples of Beaux-Arts Classicism architecture in the Midwest, the Hall County Courthouse was formally accepted in January, 1904. Note the central section's monumental stairs and four coupled columns that support the cornice and clock tower. The entire structure is capped by a copper-clad tower and cupola. The Courthouse was designed by one of Nebraska's premier architects, Omaha's Thomas Rogers Kimball. The contractors were Henry Falldorf and Otto Kirschke of Grand Island.
Address: West First and South Locust Streets
Come visit us in Nebraska, Nebraska