This Colonial-style building was erected in 1908 by the Ladies Library Association under the Carnegie endowment program. The building is a striking example of Colonial and Dutch Colonial architecture. The Ladies Library Association was founded March 29, 1882. A frame building was erected in 1887. One block north was the home of Superior's library until this building was occupied in 1908. The library was open from one to four o'clock Saturday afternoons.
Today the building is the office for Benchmark Title Co. and the Superior Chamber of Commerce.
Address: 354 N. Commercial Avenue
Come visit us in Nebraska, Nebraska