Wilfred Miller completed this chapel in 1995. He built it the same size as the "World's Littlest Church" in Festina, Iowa. Everything is authentic and is from historical buildings throughout the area that have been torn down. The steeple is dated 1898 and is from the Presbyterian Church in Nelson; the bell is from the old Mt. Clare High School; the front window is from the Nelson Methodist Church; and the pews are from the Baptist Church at Alexandria. From the Old Catholic Church, he salvaged the pump organ, and the oak front door is from a house that was torn down in Lincoln Park. Willie gets the prize for being the best recycler in the area! The chapel has been dedicated by the Lincoln Catholic Diocese and is officially named "The Historical Chapel of St. Michael, the Archangel."
Address: 412 E. Seventh
Come visit us in Nebraska, Nebraska