Upcoming Events in Alton Illinois
History & Hauntings Ghost Hunter's Tours
- The History & Hauntings Tour is an entertaining and spine-tingling trip into the unknown.Travel to the darkest corners of the region in search of ghosts and discover why the city has been called "One of the Most Haunted Small Towns in America!"
Ph: (888) 446-7859 (Always call and confirm events)
Alton Block Party
- Third Street in Downtown Alton is where you want to be for live music & dancing in the street all summer long. Food & Drinks, Kids activities with adult festivities as the sun goes down and the bands come out.
Ph: (618) 465-6676 (Always call and confirm events)
|13 - 27||
Farmers and Artisans Market
- Fresh local produce (some organic) Crafts, Baked Goods, Plants & Flowers, Art work & Pottery. Come early to get the best produce the market has to offer.
Ph: (618) 463-1016 (Always call and confirm events)
|19 - 10||
Vintage Voices Living History Tour
- The Alton Cemetery comes alive as actors in period dress introduce tour goers to captivating characters from Alton's past.
Ph: (618) 465-7774 (Always call and confirm events)
Historic House Tour
- Take a self guided tour of historic homes & churches listed on the National Historic Register.
Ph: (618) 463-5761 (Always call and confirm events)
|26 - 27||Art East - Annual Event-Many artists will participate by opening their studios to the public or exhibiting work through galleries and alternative spaces. This event is organized as a self-guided tour for patrons and is coordinated by the partipating artists.|
|7 - 8||
Annual Alton Arts & Crafts Adventure
- A wonderful variety of craft and artworks will be on display by the craftspeople & Artisits who created the work. "Craft in Action" will include exhibitors working and demonstrating during the show.
Ph: (847) 991-4748 (Always call and confirm events)
|14 - 15||
Olde Alton Arts & Crafts
- Crafters from a 500 mile radius display their homemade items. Breakfast and lunch served
Ph: (618) 259-5660 (Always call and confirm events)
Pride, Inc. Holiday Candlelight Home Tour
- Beautifully decorated homes in the Alton & Godfrey area are open for touring on the first Sunday evening in December. The Homes are aglow as the public is invited to view various decorating styles and Christmas collections.
Ph: (618) 467-2375 (Always call and confirm events)