Upcoming Events in Anaheim California
|30 - 31||
Mastering Biofilm Control, Monitoring, Validation and Excursion Investigations of Pharmaceutical Water Systems By Dr.Teri C. Soli
- Join us for a 2 In Person Live Seminar where we bring on Dr.Teri C. Soli, who i s a Ph.D. Microbiologist and President of Soli Pharma Solutions, Inc. . This course is designed to provide a microbiology-focused education about all aspects of water systems and how biofilm manages to thrive there. Prior microbiological education or training, though a plus, is not necessary.
Why you should attend:
Are you having persistent water system problems - nothing you do seems to help for very long if at all? Are your water systems excursion investigations always inconclusive because you can never confirm the original out-of-limit result and the bad results come and go? Are you concerned that FDA will not think your water system validation was not stringent enough because of your current microbial problems? Are you afraid that biofilm has taken over and you can't get rid of it?
These are common concerns that primarily originate out of ignorance of appropriate design, maintenance, sanitization, sampling, and testing for your water system. Attending this two-day course will open your eyes to what is really going on in your water system and how to "get it right", finally! Can you afford to remain ignorant and repeat the problems of the past or should you attend this course to replace that ignorance with the knowledge that will allow you to get the water system under control.
Who Will Benefit:
Specific employee positions that would benefit are:
1. Microbiology Laboratory supervisors and analysts responsible for water sampling and testing
2. Quality Assurance personnel responsible for water system deviation management and change control
3. Regulatory and Compliance professionals responsible for FDA interactions
4. Process and Utility Engineers responsible for water system maintenance, troubleshooting, and excursion mitigation
5. Facility Engineers responsible for water system design or renovation
6. Validation personnel for water system qualification
Teri C. Soli
Principal Consultant, Soli Pharma Solutions
T.C. Soli, is a Ph.D. Microbiologist and President of Soli Pharma Solutions, Inc. (www.solipharmasol.com), and since becoming a full time consultant, has served consumer products and FDA-regulated industries with training and troubleshooting expertise covering water systems, sterilization, aseptic processing, microbiological and beta-lactam contamination control, microbiological laboratory operations, and has served as a pharmaceutical expert witness in several "contamination" litigations. Prior to full time consulting, he had 25 years of diverse "Big Pharma" operating company experience.
Location : Orange County | June 6th & 7th, 2013 ( Thursday & Friday)
Hotel Name:DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Anaheim Resort -
Address:2085 S. Harbor Blvd., Anaheim, California, 92802, USA
from 9 am to 6 pm PDT at DoubleTree Suites
Toll free: 1800 447 9407
Fax: 302 288 6884
LIVE CHAT SUPPORT ALSO - http://www.globalcompliancepanel.com/chat/client.php
NetZealous LLC, 161 Mission Falls Lane, Suite 216, Fremont, CA 94539, USA
Click Here - http://bit.ly/15BsuC2
Address: 140 L Street SE Washington, District Of Columbia 20003 USA , Anaheim, California