Upcoming Events in Anderson California
Surviving Mold by Environmental Health Eduation Srvc, LLC
- Environmental Health Education Services, LLC Presents the Conference
"SURVIVING MOLD" on May 16th, 2010 at the Gaia Hotel in Anderson, CA
Guests will be offered information on:
Current EPA and CDC mold info
* Cryptococcus grattii "Killer Fungus" already in North California, a fungus that is linked to inhalation exposure with a proven 25% mortality rate and which attacks healthy and immunocompromised people.
* Mycotoxins - Mold Poisons - How can this affect me if I am not even allergic to mold? Neurotoxins affect Everyone.
* Why Bleach DOESN'T WORK - the bleach doesn't penetrate the nuclei and only adds moisture but does not kill mold and does NOT remove mycotoxins.
* Mold Health Issues and Resources - What really works and how to avoid money draining Scams.
* NEW EPA ERMI Testing - Other Mold testing to determine exposure.
* Additional MOLD Resources
* Questions from Guests
Fee is $99 includes lunch catered by the Woodside Grill at the Gaia Hotel.
Certificate of Completion offered to those who request it for Continuing Education or Job Training.
|12 - 13||
- This Fun event is a 16 team tournament. 8-U12 boys teams and 8-U12 Girls teams will compete for trophies and bragging rights.The event is Saturday and Sunday to get prepared for District Cup. Just complete the CYSA Tournament Application found on the web site below.
http://district9-cysa.org/html/Tourny_App_Instr.pdf with the entry fee of only $375.00
Just pick it and kick it and we will all have a great time!
Brian Skudlarek / Tourament Coordinator