Parquet floors, stained-glass windows, hand-tooled leather and finely-carved woodwork set an impressive surrounding for the works of regional artists that change each month.
Listed in the Nation... Muchnic Art Gallery
The Benedictine Sisters of Mount St. Scholastica have been in Atchison since 1863 and at their present location since 1877.
St. Scholastica Chapel was dedicated in 1938, the 75th anniversary of the Benedictine Sisters'
Theatre Atchison is a community theatre that annually presents four plays and a summer musical in the intimate setting of a renovated, historic church sanctuary. The theatre's capacity of 220 surrounds a thrust stage.
Mystery dinners are offered 3-4