Upcoming Events in Beatrice Nebraska
- March through September.
Address: Fairgrounds , Beatrice, Nebraska
|28 - 1||
Annual IMCA Modified Spring Nationals
- Spring Nationals will start with a Test & Tune on Thurs. and racing scheduled for Fri. and Sat.
Address: Beatrice Speedway , Beatrice, Nebraska
|28 - 1||
Annual Youth Basketball Tournament
- Welcome to the first annual Youth Basketball Tournament in Beatrice, NE. This tournament is for youth boys and girls grades 4th thru 8th. The registration and rules can be downloaded from our web site at www.visitbeatrice.com or you can call our office at 402-223-2338 for more information.
Address: Beatrice Area School Gyms , Beatrice, Nebraska
Indian Creek Mall Craft Show
- One day Craft Show.
Address: Indian Creek Mall , Beatrice, Nebraska
|24||Ladies Night Out - Join us for an evening filled with A to Z tips for your lawn and garden. "Come Grow With Us" is our theme for this years Ladies Night Out. This event is coordinated by volunteers of the Beatrice Area Chamber of Commerce and Southeast Community College. Doors open at 5 pm to view vendor booths followed by dinner at 6:30 pm. There will be two featured speakers Jim Kinghorn and CJ Wehrbein together they have over 75 years of landscape and turf care experience. For additonal information, contact Kelly Morgan, Assistant Director, Continuing Education, 402-228-8244: 1-800-233-5027, ext. 1244.|
|18||Annual Arts In The Park - This is an event that is centered around increasing the awareness of all art forms. The festival will feature local craftsman demonstrating and displaying their art or craft, live performances and entertainment, art projects for children of all ages, food vendors and a display of art projects from the students of area schools. This event is FREE-no admission, no parking fees and free kids take home craft area. The event drew over 1,000 in attendance last year. 10am-4pm.|
|16 - 17||Annual Heartland Storytelling Festival - Hear nationally known storytellers talk about the homesteading era. Special evening program Friday at 7pm. 10am-2:30pm.|
|23||Tallgrass Prairie Fiddle Festival - Compete or watch fiddlers from around the country. Workshop at 10am; competition at 2pm, 4th Weekend.|
|30 - 31||
Annual Jayhusker Antique Car Club Flea Market
- Swap meet, gas engine and tractor show. 7am-5pm.
Address: S. of Blue Pines Bridge at Chautauqua Park , Beatrice, Nebraska
|5 - 7||
Sam Wymore Days
- Parade, 2 day flea market, softball & baseball tournaments, backseat driver contest, adult dance, golf tournament, pancake breakfast, and more! Most events are free. 1st weekend
Address: Wymore, NE , Beatrice, Nebraska
- This annual Beatrice celebration features pioneer craft demonstrations, parades, BBQ, outdoor entertainment, and a variety of competitive events from races to horseshoe pitching contests filling the days with plenty to see and do for the entire family. Parade, Saturday. 10am-5pm daily.
Address: Court Street, Chautauqua Park, and Homestead National Monument , Beatrice, Nebraska
|19 - 20||
- Festivities begin at dusk on Friday night, featuring music and movies in the park. Saturday's activities include a color run, the antique tractor show and contest, Little Tuggers, a bake sale, and a car show. There will be activities for the kids and some new activities for adults, as well as some competition events. The usual circus train ride and horse-drawn trolley will be giving rides around town. Lots of good food vendors to satisfy your appetites. And don't forget, there will be a parade and the fireworks show to end the day at the ball park.
Address: Corltand, Ne , Beatrice, Nebraska
|4||4th of July Campfire Program - Come learn about this special day in history and how both the North and South celebrated Independence Day in 1862. Join Historian Dr. Dan Ott for our special 4th of July Campfire Program to kick off the 2016 Centennial Campfire Concert Series. 7:00pm.|
|22 - 26||
Gage County Fair & Expo
- Annual event for over 100 years. A treat for residents and visitors alike. Livestock judging, 4-H projects, award-winning baked goods, flowers and crafts, as well as name entertainment programs make this a fair to remember. 3rd Week, 8am-Midnight daily.
Address: Gage County Fairgrounds, 1115 W. Scott St , Beatrice, Nebraska
Annual Home Based Business Show
- Home Based Businesses will be here to showcase their products.
(Tupperware will be there!)
Address: 2205 North 6th Street (Indian Creek Mall) , Beatrice, Nebraska
|17 - 19||
Beatrice Speedway - Septemberfest
- Address: Fairgrounds, Beatrice Speedway , Beatrice, Nebraska
Ph: 402-223-3158 (Always call and confirm events)
- Experience farm life at harvest time with old-time music, wagon rides, threshing, pumpkin carving, marble making and more. 11am-4pm.
Address: Elijah Filley Stone Barn, 2 mi. S. of Filley at 13282 Scott St Rd , Beatrice, Nebraska
|3 - 4||
Indian Creek Mall Annual Fall Craft Show
- Hand Crafted Items, Bake Sale, Tupperware, Door Prizes and much more!
Saturday 9 a.m.- 6p.m.
Sunday 12pm - 5pm
Address: 2205 North 6th Street , Beatrice, Nebraska
|10||Howling Homestead - This evening of amusement and investigation will be filled with various activities for visitors of all ages, including Pioneer and Native American storytelling, the return of the "Mad Scientist", a night hike on the Woodland Trail, live Owls, rousing old time music around a campfire, family-friendly crafts, science projects and much, much more. 6:30pm.|
Annual Holiday Showcase
- Going to be a great time! Over 23 vendors this year, Door Prizes, Vendor Drawings, and for every $25 you spend, get your name entered into the $200 cash drawing! Great time to get your holiday shopping done in one place!
Address: Holiday Inn Express Hotel, 4005 N 6th St, Beatrice NE (North of Walmart) , Beatrice, Nebraska