Beaver City, Nebraska
Upcoming Events in Beaver City Nebraska
Independence Day Celebration
- Join the FIRST STATE BANK and the CHAMBER of COMMERCE in celebrating our nation's birth and our FREEDOM
FIREWORKS will be lit at dusk.
|9 - 14||
Furnas County Fair
- Welcome to the events of the Furnas County Fair in Beaver City.
Family Night, Wednesday. Free Grandstand Show, 8 p.m. Family Rates on the Lions Clubs Charities' County-owned Carnival.
Rodeo, Thursday AND Friday.
Demolition Derby, Saturday.
Open-class and 4-H exhibits and animal judging.
|15 - 16||
FREE CAR SHOW - Antique Cars, Trucks and Tractors
- In conjunction with EAGER BEAVER DAYS, owners and other interested individuals and families are invited to attend the annual parade and car show.
Antique cars, trucks and tractors are HIGHLIGHTED in the parade and immediately after the parade cars are put on display on the shaded eastern parking area of the downtown GAZEBO PARK. During the CAR SHOW, vehicles from the 1940s, the WAR YEARS & the BABY BOOMERS, will be given a place of honor.
Plaques are given to everyone entry in the show. Prizes are awarded in many different categories.
The entire day is filled with activities, including a craft show, Chautauqua historical presentation (The 1940s and WWII), games for the kids, food, home-made ice cream and pie, and THE RUNNING of the BALLS.
Join us for EAGER BEAVER DAYS. WELCOME !!
Address: BEAVER CITY'S GAZEBO PARK - DOWNTOWN , Beaver City, Nebraska
EAGER BEAVER DAYS
- Join us for Beaver City's annual late summer celebration, EAGER BEAVER DAYS.
There are lots of events: a big PARADE, ARTS and CRAFTS SHOW, LUNCH in the GAZEBO PARK, kids TURTLE RACES and the STICK HORSE RODEO, DUCK POND, PING-PONG BALL DROP, the historical CHAUTAUQUA featuring the 1940s and WWII, POKER WALK, CAR SHOW (cars, trucks and tractors) and the RUNNING of the BALLS.
COMMUNITY WORSHIP SERVICE in the Gazebo Park on Sunday.
|28 - 30||Heritage Highway Trail of Treasures - A three days of sales in businesses, garage & yard sales in 16 towns over 15 counties in South Central Nebraska. Located along Heritage Highway Byway 136 and surrounding areas. Held each year during the First Weekend in October.|
- In the late afternoon (3:30-5:30 p.m.) of Halloween, all young GHOSTS, GOBLINS, MONSTERS and PRINCESSES (through the 6th grade) are welcome to attend the festivities centered around the downtown SQUARE, the Gazebo Park and the Chamber-member businesses.
TRICK or TREAT activities will be planned by the Chamber of Commerce and its members.
Look for a Jack-o-lantern and a WELCOME sign in the window.
CONTACT a CHAMBER OF COMMERCE member-business for more information!!! or phone 268-9966 !
|22 - 25||Thanksgiving Day and Weekend - Thanksgiving is one of AMERICA'S most important holidays. People gather together with friends and family to give thanks for the blessings that have been bestowed upon their lives. The holiday has both religious and cultural significance. Contact the Beaver City CHAMBER OF COMMERCE or a local church for more information about the activities being held in our community.|
A SHOP AT HOME CHRISTMAS
- Join the merchants and entrepreneurs of the Beaver City area in starting off the Holiday Season with a big celebration.
Lots of activities will be taking place in Beaver City with special emphasis on the downtown square around the Gazebo Park.
Stores will be open during the evening. Hayrack rides and caroling will liven up the square. Entrepreneurs will have displays of their wares and services.
Santa and his elves have been invited.
The Chamber will sponsor a fundraising event for its community improvement projects. A silent auction will take place with wonderful gift baskets up for auction.
Get ready for the Chamber Soup Supper being planned for January.