Upcoming Events in Belleville Illinois
|18 - 19||
St Louis Antique Festival
- Merchandise on display and for sale: Dresden, Meissen, porcelain, jewelry, Nippon, knives, Orientalia, art glass, art pottery, bronzes, Art Deco, Art Nouveau, paintings, furniture, silver, china, country store, quilts, clocks, French Cameo glass, lamps, photographs, Civil War, coins, dolls, toys, signs, sports, advertising, Paper, glassware, prints, statuary, majolica, old west memorabilia, tools, musical instruments, linens, Tiffany, collectibles and more.
SPRING SHOW & SALE
Purchase Antiques as Investments
You can look at and appreciate
everyday of your lives!
*Glass/pottery repair specialist scheduled to attend
Address: Belle-Clair Fairgrounds and Expo Center, 200 South Belt E. , Belleville, Illinois
Henry White Experimental Farm Field Day
- The Henry White Experimental Farm will hold a Field Day/Open House on Saturday between 10 am and 2 pm at the 97 acre farm. Wagons will be available to take our guests from the farm building to a variety of displays, lectures and events that will appeal to people of all ages. Among the events specifically for children will be a fishing derby, animal track tee shirt painting, and log rollover. All ages will enjoy displays and information on gardening, prairies, wetlands, croplands, and trees as well as farm animals, miniature donkeys, native animals (St. Louis Zoo), snakes, spiders, bees, and much more.
Hot dogs, sloppy joes, and drinks are available.
Bring the whole family and have a great day!!!!
Address: 4747 Centerville Ave., Rt. 158, Millstadt, IL 62260 , Belleville, Illinois
|29 - 30||
St. Louis Antique Festival
- Fine antiques and collectibles abound at the St. Louis Antique Festival held twice yearly at the Belle Clair Fairgrounds in Belleville, Illinois. The fairgrounds have been home to the festival for over 25 years with a spring and a fall show most years. If you’re interested in fine quality antiques, this is a must-do show. This show features many investment quality antiques from some of the top dealers in the country.
Hours for the Show are Sat. 10 am – 5 pm and Sun. 10 am – 4 pm.
The St. Louis Antique Festival regularly features 90 top quality antique dealers from 32 states displaying and selling items including: Dresden, Meissen, porcelain, jewelry, Nippon, knives, Orientalia, art glass, art pottery, bronzes, Art Deco, Art Nouveau, paintings, furniture, silver, china, country store, quilts, clocks, French Cameo glass, lamps, photographs, Civil War, coins, dolls, toys, signs, sports, advertising, Paper, glassware, prints, statuary, majolica, old west memorabilia, tools, musical instruments, linens, collectibles and more. Many of the dealers are Associated Antiques Dealers of America members.
The Belle Clair Fairgrounds is located at 200 South Belt East Belleville, IL 62220. It is 6 ½ mi. off of I-64, exit 12, south on Hwy. 159 at Hwy 13. The show is held inside a climate-controlled building with plenty of free parking. Adult admission is $6 and good for both days. Refreshments are available for purchase at the in-house restaurant. The Halletts look forward to seeing you there.
Dealer inquiries about available exhibit space are invited.
For further information, contact:
Wade or Dorrie Hallett
7011 N. Williams Rd.
Janesville, WI. 53545
Address: Belle Clair Fairgorunds Expo Center , Belleville, Illinois
|26 - 25||
Jumpin' Pumpkin Jamboree
- Ride the wagons out to the pumpkin patch to search for your great pumpkin. Our pumpkins range from a couple of pounds to more than 150 pounds so we are sure to have the perfect jack-o-lantern for you! Wagon rides, country music, live entertainment, pony rides, make-your-own scarecrow, funnel cakes and festival foods make this a fun-filled weekend for everyone! Children's activities. Petting farm. Call for more information. Saturdays and Sundays. Belleville, Millstadt & Grafton
Address: Eckert's Farms, Hwy 15 & Greenmount Rd. , Belleville, Illinois
|2 - 3||
Annual Chili Cook-Off
- Hosted by the Greater Belleville Chamber of Commerce, the Chili Cook-Off features the culinary creations of individuals, local organizations and area businesses, as well as a children's area and entertainment throughout the weekend!
The annual Chili Cook-Off started in 1983 with just a few vendors. Over the next 27 years, the festival has grown to over 50 vendors and crowds of over 50,000 and continues to grow larger every year. It is now the 2nd largest festival in downtown Belleville, only behind Art on the Square. 11:00am - 10:30pm.
|20 - 22||
Annual Holiday Arts & Crafts Fair
- At the fair there is over 300 exhibitors. Largest Thanksgiving show south of Chicago
Address: Belle-Clair Expo Center, 200 South Belt East , Belleville, Illinois