Bridgewater, New Jersey
Upcoming Events in Bridgewater New Jersey
- Craft Show to be held Saturday, Sept 29, 10 am to 4 pm. All items handcrafted by exhibitor. Kitchen open. Holy Trinity Church, 60 Maple St, Bridgewater (Bradley Gardens Section). Free Admission
Address: 60 Maple St, Bridgewater, NJ 08807 , Bridgewater, New Jersey
Historic Graveyards Bus Tour
- Historic Graveyards Bus Tour. Ghosts abound in this tour where passengers will meet a Revolutionary War Patriot, an American Revolutionary War Colonel and his wife, a woman kidnapped by Indians, among others. Call for reservations and information.
Address: The Van Horne House, 941 East Main Street , Bridgewater, New Jersey
Step Out to Fight Diabetes and NJ Diabetes Community Forums
- Step Out to Fight Diabetes, formerly America's Walk for Diabetes, is the American Diabetes Association's signature fundraising event. With four sites, Northern New Jersey joins more than 200 cities nationwide walking in October for a cure! Form a team of five or more walkers or register as an individual walker. This family-oriented event is scheduled to take place this October in Franklin Lakes, Princeton, Morristown, and Bridgewater NJ, drawing an expected 3,000 or more participants. As always, this family-friendly event will have something for everyone. While you are there, visit our kid?s area and also spend some time in the NJ Diabetes Community Forum, presented by Becton Dickinson. The NJ Diabetes Community Forums have replaced the "ADA Diabetes Expo" in the state of New Jersey. The NJ Diabetes Community Forums are free diabetes health fairs featuring diabetes education, free screenings, diabetes-related product and service exhibits of interest to those with diabetes, their families and health professionals. Our NJ Diabetes Community Forums are open to the general public, walkers and non-walkers alike. We are going to Step Out to Fight Diabetes! Come join in the fun.
Address: Commerce Bank Ballpark, 1 Patriots Park , Bridgewater, New Jersey
Bridgewater Veterinary Hospitals Open House
- Bring the whole family for a day of fun and learning! Sunday, 12pm-4pm. Bring a friend to meet us! Once they become a client, you both will receive a $20 gift coupon towards your next wellness visits. We will also be having raffles every hour of wonderful prizes. During this event you will get to meet and greet doctors and staff, hospital tours, demonstrations, pet adoptions, activities for kids, pony rides, petting zoo, dog training tips, and much more. Mark your calenders so you don't miss this great event.
Address: 691 Rt 202/206 North Bridgewater, NJ , Bridgewater, New Jersey
Craft Fair to Benefit Rawhide Rescue
- A Craft Fair to benefit Rawhide Rescue will be held on Saturday, November 12, 2011 from 10 am to 3 pm at the Finderne Rescue Squad, 476 Union Ave., Bridgewater. Rawhide Rescue is a non-profit 501(c)(3) animal rescue group in New Jersey. We will have lots of crafters/vendors, food, pumpkin pies, tricky tray and 50/50. This will be a great time for gifts for the upcoming holidays. Event will be held rain or shine. Come by and support Rawhide Rescue and say hello to New Jersey 101.5 and the Jersey Prize Team who will make an appearance from 11 am to 1 pm featuring the BIG YELLOW VAN. The Jersey Prize Team will have games, contests, t-shirts, and other premiums. If interested in being a crafter/vendor please contact Charlene at 908-420-8781 or email@example.com.
Address: Finderne Rescue Squad, 476 Union Ave., Bridgewater, NJ , Bridgewater, New Jersey