Designed by the renowned architect W.F. Gernandt, the William H. Faling House was artfully constructed from 1907 to 1910. Its neo-classical, Italian architecture combined with its excellently preserved interior create a truly historic landmark.
Cross Creek Golf Links is a new 18 hole golf facility featuring challenging links-style golf across mounds, bunkers, and rolling terrain.
There is large practice area with driving range, chipping and putting greens.