The clock displayed on four sides of the Courthouse dome keeps track of Cordell's downtown busy schedules. It is one of only a few large clocks considered to be the finest timekeeping machines produced by E. Howard Company out of Boston, Massachusetts. It was installed in the impressive Washita County Courthouse in 1930.
In 1963, the clock was rehabilitated to electronic mechanisms by Mr. Bob Hicks. The original works are now on display in glass on the first floor of the Washita County Courthouse in Cordell's downtown square.
Address: Town Square
Come visit us in Cordell, Oklahoma