Located in the heart of Ohio's agricultural country, Deer Creek State Park is central Ohio's vacation showplace. A collage of meadows and woodlands surround the scenic reservoir. This resort park features a modern lodge, cottages, campground, golf course, swimming beach and boating for outdoor enthusiasts.
* 110 guest rooms, many with a panoramic view of the lake.
* Lodge features include indoor and outdoor pools, sauna, whirlpool and exercise room.
* A restaurant, lounge and meeting rooms provide additional accommodations.
* 25 cottages each with two bedrooms, bath with a shower, living room with a sofa bed, complete kitchen, dining area and screened porch
* The cottages sleep up to six people
* The historic Harding Cabin offers a unique lakeside setting and sleeps 7-9. Read more about this historic lodging experience.
* 227 electric sites
* The campground features showers, flush toilets and a dump station.
* Pets are permitted on designated sites.
* A group camp is also available by reservation.
* A horsemen's camp provides primitive overnight facilities for riders and a primitive group camp offers an area for youth groups.
* 2 Camper cabins
* 3 Rent-A-Camp units consisting of a tent, dining fly, cooler, cook stove and other equipment
* Available April through October by reservation
Address: 8 m S of Mt. Sterling off SR 207
Come visit us in , Ohio