Upcoming Events in Dyersville Iowa
Dyersville Area Farmers Market
- Thursdays, 2:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. mid May into October.
Address: Dyersville Commercial Club Park, HWY 136 , Dyersville, Iowa
St. Patrick's Day Parade
- Ph: 563-875-2311 (Always call and confirm events)
Ride the Shamrock Bike Ride
- 17-mile bike ride. Departure time is at 10:00 a.m.
Ph: 563-875-9405 (Always call and confirm events)
St. Patrick's Day Gaelic Gallop
- Enjoy a 5K/2K fun run walk starting at the Total Fitness Rec Center! Thousands of runners from the area attend this annual event which starts at 10:30 a.m. There is also a Leprechaun Leap for the kids starting at 10:00 a.m.
Address: Total Fitness Rec Center , Dyersville, Iowa
|24 - 25||
Summer Farm Toy Show
- Enjoy one of the largest farm toy shows in the world! Held annually the first full weekend in June, this event brings together over 300 tables of farm toys for sale, an evening tractor parade, toy shopping and lots more!
Friday - 2 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Saturday - 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
|31||Downtown Friday Night - Enjoy live music by the Cedar Island Band, food, games and fun at the kick off to summer in Dyersville! This annual event held from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. Bring the kids, grab the neighbors and come out for an evening of fun!|
Independence Day Celebrations
- The area's largest fireworks display, food stands, games and entertainment. At Commercial Club Park. Festivities start at 4 pm with Fireworks at dusk.
Ph: 563-875-7273 (Always call and confirm events)
|29 - 30||
Little G Expo
- Thousands of lawn and garden tractors on display at the property of Rick and Mary Herbers, located just 1/2 mile past the Field of Dreams Movie Site.
Ph: 563-875-7448 (Always call and confirm events)
|25 - 27||
Mercy Auxiliary Fall Festival
- Crafts, cookie walk, food.
Address: St. Francis Xavier Basilica Auditorium , Dyersville, Iowa
|1 - 3||
National Farm Toy Show
- Known as "the granddaddy of them all" the National Farm Tow Show is the largest farm toy show in the world! Held each year in Dyersville at the National Farm Toy Museum, Beckman High School and Commercial Club Park, this event brings over 400 tables of farm toys for sale and displays to an audience of nearly 15,000! This is a must see event for all farm toy collectors. First full weekend in November.
Times and more info - go to flyer
Address: National Farm Toy Museum, just off Hwy 20 , Dyersville, Iowa
Annual Vendor and Craft Show
- 1st Annual Vendor and Craft Show along with Milk and Cookies with Santa
Dyersville Elementary, 11am to 3 pm. Concessions Available. Over 40 Participants.
Address: 813 12th Ave SW, Dyersville, IA , Dyersville, Iowa