LASR.net Homepage




Menu

Attractions and Upcoming Events

Perea / Baca House

Last stage stop before Santa Fe on El Camino Real, later an emergency school by Sisters of Loretto in 1905

Bernalillo, NM Historic Buildings


Delaby House / Sandoval County Museum

More than 1,000 photographs from 1880 to 1980

Bernalillo, NM Museums

Old Convent Building

Built in 1875, donated by Jose Leandro Perea to Archbishop Lamy, Sisters of Loretto opened girls school in 1878

Bernalillo, NM Historic Buildings


Things to do Historic Buildings near Bernalillo, NM

Silva's Saloon

More than 100 years old, site of many Western movies, memorabilia collection....

Teofilo's Restaurant

House built in 1913...

Perea / Baca House

Last stage stop before Santa Fe on El Camino Real, later an emergency school by Sisters of Loretto in 1905...

Old Stone Jail

Used in 1800s, sits behind Sandoval County Courthouse...

Old Convent Building

Built in 1875, donated by Jose Leandro Perea to Archbishop Lamy, Sisters of Loretto opened girls school in 1878....