Dutch colonial farmhouse built in 1787 with a large barn and three historical outbuildings - a wagon house, Greek revival privy and icehouse. The only changes made to the original house are the addition of electric, plumbing and heat. The home is on the NJ and National Registers of Historic Sites and Places. Open Thurs. 6 pm - 8 p.m., Fri. 9 am - 1 p.m., Sat. 9 am -Noon. Phone ahead to confirm visits.
Hours: Open all year
Address: 1097 Rt. 23
Come visit us in Sussex, New Jersey