Upcoming Events in Eureka Kansas
|11 - 14||Great Plains Spring Field Trial - Hundreds of dogs, horses, participants and spectators come together in the Spring and Fall to watch exceptional dogs from across America and Canada compete for top honors in both National and Regional events. Bring your horse, ride, visit or just come and enjoy the beautiful Flint Hills at the Bechtel Ranch. RV hookups, hot showers, and laundry facilities, along with on-premise breakfast and lunch are just some of the amenities offered. If you are looking for a hunting dog, companion animal or a pet, this is the place to find them; there are puppies, started dogs and finished dogs for sale.|
Historic Santa Fe Depot 100th Celebration
- The historic old Santa Fe Depot in Eureka, KS. is celebrating its 100th Birthday on Saturday, May 27, 2017, (Memorial Day weekend). The celebration not only celebrates the Depot but the whole town. Eureka was an oil boom town and cattle trading center in the 1920's and has many wonderful old buildings.
The Depot is listed on the National Register of Historic Buildings (ID 12001119) for its transportation and architectural significance. It is what Santa Fe called a "county seat depot" build of brick and stucco with features of Prairie, Craftsman, and Mission characteristics.
The Depot was restored in the early 2000's and held a Christmas Open House in 2003. It serves as the corporate offices of Invena Corporation. President Matt Wilson wanted to start his own business and when the old depot was in danger of being demolished, he bought it and began the restoration from his own funds. He and his mother founded the business and his father managed the restoration efforts.
Address: 416 E 5th Street , Eureka, Kansas
|31 - 2||
- Area residents display their hard work and talent during the annual arts and crafts show. Everyone is invited to participate in the parade at 11:00 am.
Farmer's Market, Co-Ed Sand Volleyball Tournament, Horseshoe Tournament, Balloon Launch, Eureka Days Parade, 11AM, Free BBQ Lunch provided by the Central District Fire Department, Memory Shack Photo Booth, Kids Games including water balloon gauntlets and ring tosses, Petting Zoo, Lawn Games for the Big Kids - Bocce ball, cornhole, ladder golf, horseshoes, lawn frisbee, and more, Medallion Hunt, Free Swim, Hot Wing Eating Contest, Smoked Ham Dinner, Live Entertainment!
|20 - 21||
City Wide Garage Sale
- Lots of treasures to be discovered and bargains galore both Saturday and Sunday.
Ph: 620-794-2989 (Always call and confirm events)
4th of July Celebration
- All day activities with music and fireworks at dusk. Wiffle-ball tournament, horseshoe pitching tournament, live horse racing, free swim, games, patriotic music, kick ball tournament, face painting, fireman games, turtle races, DJ music, pie baking contest, parade, free cookout and watermelon, Eureka's Got Talent, live band.
Ph: 620-583-9857 (Always call and confirm events)
|26 - 29||Greenwood County Fair - Its Fair Time! Come and enjoy livestock exhibits, arts and crafts exhibits, pedal power tractor pull, crop and garden exhibits and other entertainment.|
|16 - 17||
Eureka Saddle Club PRCA Rodeo
- A Professional Rodeo Cowboys Association is coming to Eureka, KS!! You will get to watch top cowboys and cowgirls competing for earnings to qualify them for Nationals! You don't want to miss "THE GREATEST SHOW ON DIRT!"
Bareback Bronc Riding
Cowgirl's Barrel Racing
Cowgirl's Breakaway Roping
Saddle Bronc Riding
Eureka Saddle Club on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/eurekasaddleclubks/
Address: Eureka Saddle Club Arena , Eureka, Kansas
|20 - 21||
Fabulous Finds on Highway 99
- Fabulous Finds on Highway 99 is a fun-filled two days of garage sales, flea markets, downtown business specials and other types of sales. If you enjoy watching shows like American Pickers, Storage Wars and others, then you’ll love Fabulous Finds on 99. You never know what you’ll find!
The only place to be on Highway 99 is in Greenwood County, Kansas!
|9||Annual Eureka Arts & Crafts Shows - Over 150 vendors of crafts and retail! At 2 buildings and Car show outside that day! Grand prize drawings and Homemade food, funnel cakes. Family fun day!|