Built in 1911
This adobe structure is the first Pinal County Courthouse built in 1877. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places
October 12, 1940
Indian raids on white settlers were common in the 1880s. When William Clarke, a mining engineer, and his wife Ella came to Florence, he devised built-in security in constructing his residence about 1884
The First Presbyterian Church of Florence was the second oldest Presbyterian Church in Arizona. Established in November of 1888
Course Access: PublicHoles: 18Reserve Advance Tee Times: 30 days...